Chapter||47

I am suddenly having a unhealthy obsession with fresh sans and unfresh sans
aN mY fRIeND iSnT mAKiNG iT aNY bEttER

Friend: oh look its your boyfriends *proceeds to show me something far from innocent of the sanses*
Me: stooOOOP I SwEaR tO gOd-

*cough* anyways, enjoy.

////////////////////////////
(Y/N) POV

Feeling a small tinge of pain in your chest, your put a hand on the spot that hurt. Grunting unhappily as you shut your eyes.

Im trying to nap

....it ...wasn't me?

What? Of course its you, your the parasite killing my soul.

No im serious, it wasn't my doing this time.

Growling in anger as you didn't believe hate, standing up with a fustrated look you searched around for your phone. Remembering alphys giving you her number but having no idea how she could read the messages or even punch her number in. Unable to locate the small device, you remembered leaving your coat in sans room. Carefully going up the, screaming souls of hell, creaky stairs to head to his room. Suddenly a stronger hit of pain hit your chest, making you hiss in attempt to not scream.

Knocking on the frail door, you wait for a response but none comes. "Sans..? If your in there, i need my jacket." Nothing gave you a reply, the silence making you worry. "...Sans...?" Twisting the knob, you found it locked. Huffing as you knock a bit louder, in attempt to get the skeletons attention. "Sans, open up." Nothing, not even a annoyed grunt. Another hit of the strange pain made you tear up, balling your hands into fist.

A bad feeling set into your stomach, you had to get into his room. Even if he'd kill you later but he seemed more than off. Remembering that sans axe was left in the living room, you stumbled back down the stairs. Grabbing the large weapon that was heavy in your grip. Lugging it up the stairs you trip on the last step, slicing your calf with a short yelp of pain.

Getting up made the wound burn as blood seeped out, dragging the hefty axe to his door you hold your breath. "Last warning sans, open the door." Struggling to lift the large weapon up, you waited for a few minutes that still had no response. Swinging the axe clumsily it slammed into the top of the door handle, breaking the rotting wood. It took three swings to break the handle off before you shoved the door open.

When you opened the door your eyes widened in disbelief. Sans was motionless on the ground, thick grey powdery dust floating off his body as he seemed devoid of color. "Sans!!" Rushing over to him, you crouched beside his body. Tapping his face gently, scared he would suddenly poof. He wheezed, coughing up more of the dust as blood trickled from the edge of his mouth. "Come on sans, hang in there!" Gently lifting his head up, you flipped him on his side. Not wanting him to somehow choke on blood or the dust while you tried to figure out what to do.

He didn't give any responses, his eyesockets empty as he continued to cough out dust. A dull glow illuminated from his ribcage, which you quickly looked to incase it was the problem. What you seen was a small upside down heart shaped soul, as cracks layered it like broken glass. Small pieces chipped off and poofed into dust, you reached for the soul. It dimmed and hid away from your hand like it was afraid.

"Shh sans, im not going to hurt you. Please.." You whispered, to the soul or sans, you didn't know. The soul slowly floated to your hand as it reluctiantly left his ribcage. Gently cupping your hands around the fragile soul, you almost wanted to touch it but decided against it. "Come on little guy.. sans needs you to heal.." You said awkwardly, unable to find a way to fix the soul yourself.

You where just human, nothing physical you could do would fix him. The soul brightened a little more, floating down to your bleeding leg while you watched concerned. Brushing against your leg, the soul seemed to absorb some of the blood. Sans soul shined red for a moment, pieces returning due to whatever the soul got from your blood as they steadily held together. Still cracked, but not as fragmented as it was, the soul returned to his ribcage.

He grunts, gripping your sides weakily while his physical form struggled to stay intact. He wheezed out more dust, trying to stay in one peice. "W-What..." His head tilted to look up at you, looking so frail. You smiled weakily, rubbing his skull and avoiding hitting the gap. "You help me all the time, i wanted to repay the favor..."

He grunts, letting his head thump onto your legs. "....t-th...anks.." he mumbled quietly, his form starting to slowly regenerate itself. "..d-don..t tel-ll...p-paps..." He looked conflicted, and almost scared as he gazed up at you. You nod, trying to ignore the pain in your leg while you watched as the dust began to clump into his missing peices and reforming them. His colors came back, even if they where dull to begin with. You wanted to ask what happened, but felt as if it was the wrong time. Monsters bodies where nothing but magic, there was no possible way sans was low on magic.

You had to prevent this from happening again.

💧✌✞☜ ☟✋💣📬