Chapter||16

Papyrus' POV

Papyrus was looking at his brother every few minutes, worried he might get up and hurt someone. At times he would hear sans snarl when the girl got into his range of sight, his hoodie saved her from him seeing her in the corner luckily.

He sighed worried for his older smaller brother. He was doing so well, he was getting kinda better but it wasn't the best of the best. He still had his deathly 'you touch me and you'll loose every rib in your chest' aura around him. He was cooling down to a more sane 'touch me and i will break your wrist' state, papyrus hoped he could find a way to get you back. Maybe it could help sans again.

He really hoped, his LV hadn't been this high before but he wasn't going to show anyone. Everyone would go after him, ever since the first human came through killed half the population and king asgore every monsters HOPE went down. So they had either one to three HP, everyone was an easy one shot but after others learned that they found no fun in killing eachother.

After all a monsters body can't hold its physical form after there souls shattered so wheres the fun in stabbing dust? Well thats how sans put it, he was bored of killing other monsters. It wasn't as fun as the addrenaline of killing a human, they ran, screamed, hell even tried fighting back. Monsters get stabbed once and explode to dust, flowing off into the wind as silently as they died. His track of thought was interrupted by alphys speaking.

"U-uh papy-yrus-s wh-hy a-are y-yo-ou su-udde-en-nly inc-cre-easi-ing-g in-n tem-mpe-era-ater-r?" Alphys leaned her head back facing towards papyrus, looking down the necklace containing your soul fragments was floating and glowing brightly. He had to squint his eyesockets to see as it snapped off his neck. "The fuck is going on?!" Sans yelled but it was faint, the last thing that was heard was screaming, then an explosion.....

"....p-pa-a.....pyr.......u......s...........!"

////////////////////////

Shitty i know but i didnt have alot of time sooooo ;w; its hella short and hella bad. Super sorry.

Also thank you for the nice comments about the drawing it brightens my day up reading them. :)