Chapter||55

(Y/N)'S POV

Was this real, the strong smell of chemicals that you've not missed at all was telling you it was but you didn't want to believe it. Sitting up from the glass cell you remember being in before your escape. Looking across the hall, in the cell opposite of you was a girl that could basically be called a robot now.

Tubes running around her body, pumping fluid's she needed to survive as what she is now and even if she did escape this place, she'd die from running out of the fluid. Her name was Big Sister but everyone called her Sis for short, no one new her name before Big Sister. She was staring at you with a knowing look, motioning to the incoming bot that ran on three wheels. The bot use to be strong but the doctor tweaked it and made it weak, yet he didn't know that nor did he have to know.

You started to remember every path this damned lab had as the bot opened your cell to collect you for testing, you played nice and followed the bot closely. Eyeing the halls as you went along, waiting to see that beautiful green light of freedom. As soon as you seen the first two letters of exit, you shoved the robot as hard as you could before bolting towards the exit.

The robot use to be able to grapple you within seconds but now the damned thing is too weak to even get itself up, stopping at the exit, you remember someone. Blonde hair with a snotty attitude  flowed into your memory as you glare, turning down a hall way to end the bitch with burning rage.

Freedom could wait just a moment longer..... The world could wait just a bit longer.

They could wait just a bit longer...

///////////////

I'm sorry this is pathetically short but i swear the next one will be long as hell skskksksks.

I can't add more to this without feeling like it's wonky, i tried but i just can't. <<;