Chapter||33

We gonna have some shower/personal girly moments, if your a guy then uh... dont read that part i guess?
Haha just cuz its a fantasy world doesnt mean true women body needs dont apply :>
sorry~

/////////////////////////////////////
(Y/N) POV

You felt something shake you awake. "Hey, blood bag. Get up before papyrus sees ya still asleep." You groan, turning around to see sans leaning over you. He hands over a small bag to you. "Uh these are yours but, i found 'em and forgot to return it." Confused you sat up, taking the bag from sans. Looking inside it was all the clothes you had, tecnically stolen from the shop.

You tilted your head, looking up ay sans drowsily. "You look like utter shit." He commented, which you huffed at. "Like you and paps look any better...sides i dont have stuff to make me NOT look like shit." You pulled gently at your rats nest of hair, grunting. He shrugged motioning upstairs "we have a bathroom upstairs, last door straight ahead. Ya already know to stay out of mine and paps bedrooms."

You raised a brow getting up to go upstairs, to your suprise there it was. It wasn't completely horrible either, suprisingly clean and in working condition. You looked down to sans, who grinned up at you. "Thanks, i guess? Uh what do i not touch so you and paps dont get pissed." Sans shrugged. "We dont use it other than to shower so have at whatever you want." He dissapeared into the kitchen while you stepping into the bathroom.

Shutting and locking the door behind you. Looking in the mirror you seen sans was right. You looked awfull, tired eyes, messy hair, and stained with blood. Sighing you turned the shower on, peeling your dirty clothes off you step into the shower. Looking at the shelf you seen soap, shampoo and conditioner, a razor and a wash rag. This confused you since both the boys where skeletons and dont have hair but, you shrug it off. Scrubbing your body down as all the dirt and blood flowed down the drain.

You apply shampoo and conditioner onto your hair, loosening some of the knots as you scrub it down. You wonder if they would mind you using the razor? Sans did say they dont use the bathroom much so, yeah why not. Your becoming hairy and itchy so might as well shave. After you finished everything you turn the water off, grabbing a towel and drying your hair and then your body off. Stepping out of the shower you sigh, feeling much better as you pick a pair of clothes in the bag to wear. Something caught the corner of your eye, there was fresh blood on your towel.

Confused you lift the towel up then a flooding realization hits you. "Oh no..." Digging through your bag you find what your looking for, when you pull it out you sigh in relief sans didn't find it and take it out. Grabbing your undergarments you put them on, using your item before putting your panties on. Your throw the un-usable parts in the trash and continue putting your clothes on. It takes a while to brush your matted hair but after alot of cursing and struggling your hair was finally its soft normal look.

Shutting the bag and hiding your dirty undergarmets in your dirty clothes you unlock the door, pushing it open. You could hear papyrus in the kitchen while sans was on the couch staring at the static tv. He looked up when he noticed you walking across the second floor to the stairs. "Hey uh, what do i do with my dirty clothes?" You ask nervously while sans motioned to the kitchen. "Ask paps, he does the laundry." You nod, walking as you notice sans start sniffing the air.

Power walking into the kitchen you look up to paps "hey papy..?" You ask him the same question you did to sans and he looked down to you with glee. "I'LL TAKE CARE OF IT HUMAN!" Taking the clothes from your hands and opening yet another door you've never seen which led to the basement. You shrug, turning around only to bump into sans who was standing uncomfortably close. "Oops uh, hey there sans...heh." He wasn't looking at you, sniffing the air again. "What are you doing...?" He shook his head, looking directly at you. "Sorry, paps cookin confused me." He walked away back into the living room, leaving you bewieldered.

He definately can smell somethings up

/////////////

Dont ask okii? XD i tried.