Chapter||14

((Trying to work my brain but it isnt working killlll meeee))

Fuckkkk highschoooolllll

////////////////////
(Y/N) POV

Your arms wrapped around deslena's throat straddling her waist so she couldnt kick you off as she began trying to claw at your hands after her abrupt wake up. The sheer amount of determination gave you power to attack her, but she didnt have that determination so her hands flailed through you as she choked.

Trying to excape as her eyes where wide looking up into your dull rage filled eyes. Your nails left marks on her skin as she continued to struggle, her mouth beginning to foam from the lack of oxygen in her lungs. The light in her eyes fading as her attempts to excape weakened. Your would have finally killed her if gaster didnt throw you off her. Gasping for air greedily deslena flipped onto her stomach proping herself up weakly with her arms.

Your glared as you gritted your teeth. His floating hands holding you back as the rage continued to fill inside you. He for once spoke normally. "STOP YOU'LL REACTIVATE THE TV!! I TURNED IT OFF FOR A REASON IT WILL SHOW YOU SOMETHING YOU DONT WANT TO SEE." He yelled, you only spat insults and threats at him ignoring his seemingly meaningless warning. That was till something clicked, your anger stopped abruptly as you turned your head.

Your eyes widened at the screen infront of you. The girl that fell was with sans, he didnt seem to care that she was trying to get all over him. He seemed more important with whoever he was talking to out of shot. Your shattered heart sunk, but why? He tried AND did kill you!!! Multiple times! Why do you suddenly care?! Seeing her with him, just made you feel it wasn't right. Another emotion weld into your soul unknowing to you changing the color of it.

Gasters POV

Gaster watched you with amazement of what was happening. Your soul didnt have a set trait for it had a unique ability to change its trait. To some even gaster didnt reconize. He was a soul reader much like he passed to his sons but at a extremly higher level. Your heart had jealousy. For whom? Sans of course. He wasnt stupid, but even you put multiple locks of lies that you hated him over the truthful dove inside the cage. To be completely honest with himself, he did not like that slut all over his eldest son.

An if she dared touch his youngest. Oh ho... gaster will be having a small.. date, with her. He left the screen on so he could observe you more, your defenses had dropped as well as your determination. Now you had a new trait gaster didnt regonize it swirled like the greenish yellow sea foam. He would have to learn these traits later on but for now he needed to calm you before you broke your hand.

Again