Chapter||58

(Y/N)'S POV

Waking up groggily, it took a few minutes to register where you had been. Staring at the cloth in front of you confused until you realized it was breathing, not the cloth but the thing in it. Sans... Looking up to the skeletons face, he was asleep with a small smile. His hands clutched to your back as he let out a soft grunt, mumbling under his breath and snuggling close to your hair. You pulled at his sleeves in an attempt to wake him,softly calling his named but all you got in response was more incoherent mumbling.

Tugging at his sleeves a bit harder made him grunt, but the big lug stayed dormant. Probably the best sleep he's gotten in a while, you weren't sure if he ever actually slept beforehand. The audible humming and steps of papyrus moving through the home let you know that at least he was awake, tilting your head back to listen better to the tall skeleton on the floor below you. The fizzling of food making your stomach churn yet with sans arms around you, it was hard to escape to go beg paps to share some of the food he made. He was still stingy, which is fair with the low rations but it took hours to convince him to feed you at first.

An with the click of a door opening and shutting, you slowly rolled back to face sans. Only to jump when met with his calm pinpricks staring at you. "G-Good morning.." You let out a breath of relief from your little shock, giving a small smile to him. "Mornin'..Paps leave?" He asked, sitting up as he dragged his arm off you to rub his eyesockets. You shrug, tugging at the sheet to pull up to your nose. "Dunno, i heard a door though.." You watch as his head tilts, his eyes once again unreadable. It seems his previous demeanor of hiding his intentions and feelings very well was back. "Good." He got onto his knees, balancing on one hand to keep him steady. "Good...?"

His grin slowly raised at your curiosity. "Yeah, good... means i got the majority of the day to get familiar with your body again~"

"W-What..?"

////////////////////////////////

Cliffhangers mo fucks!
Whattuuuuup :'D

I'll update within the week to make up for this short chapter lol

But yeah. You fangirls/boys are finally getting your sin next chapter.
Beware, just cuz he's better doesn't mean he isn't a bit of a sadist.