Chapter||20

Cough* you can skip this if you want i could care less, but smol thing before the chapter starts.

Yes this is a long slow burn but i promise sans is warming up to you ^^ kinda. Its hard for a murderous bag of bones to affentionate correctly (yes i cannot grammer shush)

////////////////////////////////
Sans POV

Oh fuck, Oh fuck, Oh fuck, Oh fuck, Oh fuck, Oh fuck, Oh fuck, Oh fuck, Oh fuck, Oh fuck, Oh fuck, did i mark her? No i couldn't have my magic was deactivated, wasn't it? Yeah it should have been, his strength was enough to hold her down so he didn't need to activate it. Ahhhh shit on a pair of tits..

Watching the so called "(y/n)'s" face shift into confusion and fear. Sans slowly sunk into the corner behind the bat being directed at him. Alphys was giggling while she had the bat pointed at him. Did she know? Of course she does.. shes alphys. "U-um wh-hat do you-u mean...?" The girls voice was soft and timid as she spoke, papyrus still tracing the scars with his fingers. "This is a mark from a monster, there is hints of magic in the skin of the indents...this one seems to have bitten you... so i'll ask again...who.marked.you"

Sans was suprised at the talls skeletons low and intimidating voice, he was always a loud one. Huh props to papyrus, didn't know he had it in him. "U-uh.. its just a b-bite wound papy i swear..." Ohhh shiiitttt sans needs some popcorn this is very fun to watch. Even though he has to fully focus to hear them completely like jeez non existant ears heal faster would ya? Papyrus snarled again.

"You don't know monster ways (y/n), this is a mark.. a way to imprint so monsters can basically claim people. They're diffrent ways of inprinting though... who ever this monster was had no manners and used the wound route... this is serious (y/n) if a monster has marked you, i can't help you unless i cover the mark wih my own. Who did it!?" The girl was red with embarrassment and fear as she studdered over her words. Papyrus who was death gripping her arm is getting progressively more angry as it went. "S-SAN-NS B-BIT M-ME!!!"

Oh that little bitch snitch...

Sans tried to lower himself farther into the ground as papyrus's looked scarily straight at him. Isn't he temporarily blind?! What the fuck! "Sans!! You idiot!!" It was sans turn to snarl. "I didn't do it on purpose!! Like i would WANT to imprint on HER!" He threw his hands up like an angry child that didn't get their way. As the arguement continued alphys had pulled "(y/n)" away from papyrus to watch from a safe distance.

"WELL YOU DID SO NOW SHE IS YOUR FUCKING RESPONSIBILITY! YOU SHOULDN'T BE MARKING THINGS IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!" Sans growled at his younger brother. "So fucking what!! I marked a weak human on complete accident oh well!!! I hate her so why does it matter?!" What he didn't see is (y/n) giving him salty look from where she was, but he did hear (y/n) ask alphys if shes been marked before.

"SHE IS NOT WEAK IF ANYTHING SHE SAVED OUR SORRY ASSES!! WE ARE NOT HAVING A REPEAT OF THE LAST TIME THIS HAPPENED!! YOU ARE TAKING RESPONSIBILITY OVER HER AND ACTUALLY TEND TO HER!!" She cut into the converstation. "Guys you know im right he-" both of the brothers in sync cut her off. "STAY OUT OF THIS HUMAN/BITCH!!" She was silent for a few seconds before backing up her hands up "ooooookaaayyy then"

Then the arguement continued...

////////////////

Yes the great papaya has cussed. I figured he may still have a bit of innocents but not fully. >;D

Also what do you think alphy's reaction of you asking if she was marked before is

Heheh i have my idea xD