Chapter 26 : Congrats ~

"Actually,I —"Baekhyun started but was interrupted by a sound that was made by a person that had just entered the house.Who was it?

"ANYEONG!!!!~" It was Victoria.She came back from her show.Everyone stood up and bowed to her,leaving Baekhyun stumbling on his own in front.He sighed as he looked towards Taeyeon,his girlfriend.Taeyeon looked at him and just smiled fakely.

"Oh wait,Baekhyun-ah,weren't you saying something?" Victoria recalled.Baekhyun smiled and nodded.Everyone let out a small giggle and sat down at their places to hear what he had to say.Kai and Jonghyun also stood beside him.

"Actually,i..i..i have a girlfriend."Baekhyun stuttered as he turned to look at Kai and Jonghyun who soon replied."We too." "Woah.So much has happened since I was gone,huh."She said and giggled.

"But wait.If they told us just like that,it wouldn't be fun right?—"Hyoyeon spoke up."Right.Let's play a game." Key interrupted."Let's guess who their girls are.The one to guess correctly gets a hug from me.Hahaha." Chanyeol joked.Everyone nodded in agreement.

"Let's start with Baekhyun."Victoria instructed.
"I choose Sulli." Tao said,smirking at her who giggled back.
"I choose Yoona."Minho said.
"Then me,Krystal." Sehun said.
"Really?But i choose Taeyeon-unnie though." Luna said.
"I decided on Yuri noona."Taemin said.

"Enough.Let's ask Baekhyun." Hyoyeon said."Is your girl of of them?" Key asked Baekhyun while pointing to the chosen girls who were standing from their seats.Baekhyun shyly nodded.Everyone clapped their hands.

"Is she Sulli?" Chanyeol asked.Baekhyun shook his head."Is she Yoona?"he asked again but Baekhyun still shook his head."Then is she Krystal?" He asked for the third time but still Baekhyun shook his head."Taeyeon-nuna?"He asked,almost giving up.Baekhyun smiled and nodded happily.

"Jinjja?Chukahae (really?congrats.)" All of them chorused.Taeyeon got into Baekhyun's arms and hugged him."We're now the BaekYeon couple,get it ?" Taeyeon said and then laughed on her own.

"Next,Kai."Hyoyeon said.
"Now i promise it's Yuri-nuna."Taemin said."I'm his best friend,how would I not know?Once,I saw Yuri-nuna at the living room room smiling at her phone and Kai in his bedroom also smiling to himself.Let's just bet on her okay?"Taemin comvinced the rest.

"Then Kai,is your girl our black pearl,Yuri?" Chanyeol asked.Kai didn't respond and instead,he went infront of Yuri and pulled her up into a hug and said,"Of course." Everyone's hands and feets curled up.

"Lastly,our bling bling Jonghyun."Hyoyeon said again.
"I vote for Hyoyeon-unnie."Seohyun said.
"Me for Sunny." Onew said.
"Me for Krystal then." D.O said.
"Then i would  vote for Sooyoung-unnie." Yoona said.

"Okay enough."Key stopped the rest."Jonghyun,is your girl one of them?"he asked him.Jonghyun nodded his head confidently.Everyone got shocked.

"Then we'll do it this way.In the count of 1,2,3, the girl would have to stand up and hug Jonghyun-hyung okay?"The girls all nodded including Yuri and Taeyeon.
"1....2..........3!"Chanyeol called out.

And you're right!Jessica stood and ran out to hug him.Everyone looked with jealousy at the cute couple.It was getting late and it was finally time for the guests to go.One by one,they left after the goodbyes for the members.

The members all laid their backs on the sofa and pretended to sleep not wanting to clear up all the mess they made during the day."Guys,we have to clear up.Let's play scissors paper stone.OKAY?" Taeyeon suggested.

One by one,they got up from their positions and got ready."Tao is safe and Hyoyeon and Kai and Sehun and Luna and Onew and Krystal and Victoria and Chen and Yoona and Seohyun and Jessica and Minho and Key and Taeyeon and Baekhyun and Yuri and Sunny and Amber and Luhan." Finally it was a match between the remaining members,Sooyoung,Tiffany,D.O,Chanyeol,Suho,Kris,Xiumin,Sulli,Taemin and Jonghyun.They needed only 6 members.

First round,no one lost.Second round,Chanyeol and Kris won.They high-fived and ran away.Third round was a tie.Fourth round,Jonghyun won alone and left.Fifth round,D.O won but he let Xiumin go since he looked really tired.

D.O,Sulli,Tiffany,Sooyoung,Taemin and Suho sighed and started cleaning up the place slowly.They fimished an hour later and finally got some rest.

Author's note :
I finally updated.It has been ages lol.I was busy with my instagram(kpop) accs and had no time to update but i finally managed to squeeze some time for this.Thanks for reading and voting!Hope you like chapter 26!♥

-Syah_Kpopper