Chapter 24 : Party Time !

The groceries team finally reached home and the five who were on the cooking team started cooking with all the ingredients that the others bought.

Soon,the clock striked 7 p.m and dinner was ready.

Everyone sat on the on their usual favourite seats and Yuri ended in between the three whom she got into a fight with that afternoon,Baekhyun,Lay and Taemin.

"MINHO-AH!Can you change spots with me?..Please?"Yuri shouted to Minho at the other table."Ne!"Minho replied.Everyone was clueless looking at the situation but the three boys looked down,sorry.

Taeyeon and Tiffany who were sit beside Baekhyun and Taemin,nudged the boys,asking what happened.Taemin felt really guilty for what happened.He explained to Tiffany then she whispered,"Gwenchana,she'll be fine."He just sighed.

Dinner was over and everyone was back at the living room."Right,thanks for the dinner.Tomorrow,i need two members each group to wake up earlier and start preparing the imgredients.Then prepare the buffet for the party at 11 a.m since since the party starts at 1 p.m. ."Taeyeon explained.

The groups soon get into a group disscussion and talked for five minutes.

"Okay,now stop.EXO?"Taeyeon asked."Sehunnie and Kai."EXO chorused."SNSD would be Yuri and Hyoyeon."Taeyeon continued."F(x)?" "Sulli and Krystal." Luna said."Okay.SHINee?" "Onew-hyung and Jonghyun-hyung."

"OKAY.Now all of you can go sleep EXCEPT for Yuri,Taemin,Baekhyun and Lay.Good night!" Taeyeon said to them and they soon left,leaving her with the 4."You know what you need to do now.Nites!"Taeyeon said and left,leaving Yuri speechless staring at the other 3.

Taemin,Baekhyun and Lay soon kneeled on their two legs and looked down to apologise to Yuri.She was astonished and tried to pull them up but it wouldn't work.

"Stand up.I'm not angry at you guys for playing at the arcade.But you guys need to know your responsibilites.If we didn't go out earlier,we could have been late and noone could eat dinner.I'm not angry for nothing.And I love my hoobaes.I would do nothing to hurt them.Now you understand.So I hope you guys change okay?" Yuri said to the trio who soon sat on the sofa staring into her hazel eyes,slowly understanding the thoughts of their sunbae."Group hug?"Yuri asked.The boys said nothing and just hugged each other.They then went back to their own rooms.

------ Next morning ------

@ 10 a.m

Yuri woke Hyoyeon and the two started walking half asleep to the kitchen.Sulli and Krystal appeared minutes later and greeted the other two ladies.As expected of the ladies.None of the boys were to be seen.

@ 10.30 a.m

"We have to wake the boys up now or we'll be the only ones to prepare."Sulli said and then giggled."Ne.I'll go."Hyoyeon said and then left."You're my sunbaes though."Sulli said."Aniya,gwenchana!"Yuri replied as Hyoyeon sped off.

After much difficulties,Hyoyeon managed to bring Sehun,Kai,Jonghyun and Onew.All of them listened to the oldest,Hyoyeon."Don't stare at me like that.We're gonna separate to do different things.Yuri,Kimbab.Onew,Chicken Soup.Jonghyun,Bibimbab.Krystal,fried rice.Kai,Tteokbeokki.Sehun,Samgyeopsal.Sulli,Live octopus.I will be helping all around.Understood?Go.." She said.

@ 12.45

The cooks were all done and started laying out the long buffet table.After that,they went to change into prettier clothes as they saw all the others in their outfits already.As they walked down the stairs,they saw Sooyoung and Kris in their positions beside Seohyun and Luhan who were the singers.

Sooyoung's P.O.V :

I was really anxious as I stood infront of everyone in the house wearing a black one-piece dress.Kris had a black tuxedo.He looked cooler.

Soon I started my speech."Anyeonghaseyo. I'm Sooyoung and this is Kris." I introduced the both of us."Anyeonghaseyo." Kris greeted."We are currently waiting for the first guests.Right,Kris-shi?"I asked Kris."Yes,Sooyoung-shi,and as we wait,let's invite Seohyun and Luhan-shi to sing a song.Applause!"Kris answered as Seohan approached the center.

They sang Complete by SNSD. ♪ Nunbushin gyejeolgadeukhi hyanggiroeun ♪ Seohyun's voice filled the whole living room.As they were singing,the door bell rang.Tiffany rushed to the door."Oh,Anyeonghaseyeo."She bowed shocked at who came.

Jung KyungHo arrived."So,my guest was the first one to arrive.Let's welcome my KyungHo oppa!!!"Sooyoung introduced.Everyone stood to bow and everyone started singing along.

Next,it was Xiumin's guest.B2ST's Yoseob and Doojoon whom he brought along.Yoseob started singing 1230,their own song and soothed the atmosphere.

Next came Luhan and Minho's guest,TVXQ'S Changmin and Yunho.Everyone greeted their sunbaes and sat down with their respective guests.

After awhile,the door bell rang.Taeyeon and Chanyeol's guests arrived.Kim ShinYoung and HongKi.They all seemed close.

The next few people was the super junior members which was Baekhyun,Chen and Key's guests.Donghae brought Leeteuk.Sungmin brought Eunhyuk and Heechul brought Kangin.

They were all feeling happy and excited.As they sang again,D.O,Sunny and Onew's guests arrived.D.O had invited Lee KwangSoo.who brought Song Jihyo with him.Everyone greeted them since most of them had been on running man before.Sunny and Onew invited Kara's YoungJi and Hara who brought their other two members along.

Next,Shinhwa's Minwoo and Eric arrived upon Yuri's invitation.

Lee Seunggi,Yoona's guest,arrived later.

Seohyun's guest,Yonghwa who brought his whole band,there arrived a while later.

Sungkyu and L later appeared in the house and greeted all of them before hugging Krystal and the others.

Sulli's guest,Dynamic Duo,came after them.

"Now,we're left with two more guests,Hyoyeon's and Tiffany's.Let's make a deal.The one who's guest arrive later would have to be hit by a broom."Sooyoung announced.Hyoyeon and Tiffany agreed confidently as they stared at the front door.

Sooyoung ordered Kris to wait outside to see who arrive first.Finally,the guest arrived.Who was it ?

Author's note :

Hi there!I updated.Do vote and thanks for voting.You can hear the song in multimedia section above.:)Who do you think arrived first?Who would get hit?Comment!Thanks!Bye!

~XoXo~

-Syah_Kpopper