Chapter 14 : Dates(BaekYeon and Minsul) + Lazying around.

The second month passed and everyone were as close as siblings except some that were more than that.They could hug each other the moment they see each other.That day,they were all instructed to be in the living room for some instructions.

"2,4,6,8,10,12,14,16,18,20,22,24,26,28,30...31!"Taeyeon headcounted,lastly pointing at Sehun.They were all there."Ding,ding,ding!"the tv rang.

This time,no one had to read out any instructions as it was all written on the tv.It said :

"Hello.How have you guys been doing?Good?I'm relieved.Today,there are going to be many things happening so pay attention.First thing is,the eight of you who have chosen your own partners,you guys are going on a date later at 1.30 p.m.If you forgot,the partners are Baekhyun and Taeyeon,Kai and Yuri,Minho and Sulli and Jonghyun and Jessica. Your destination has been decided.Please read it later.Leave now to prepare.Thanks."the tv then shut off.

The eight of them left for their rooms,leaving the rest in awkward silence,waiting for the next set of instructions.The tv suddenly lit up again.This was what it said :

"You guys must be jealous that only them can get to go on a date,right?ㅋㅋㅋ.After they leave,you guys can do whatever you want,play basketball,soccer,volleyball,read books,sing,eat or even sleep.Up to you.But on one condition,you cannot leave the house.Is that okay? Thanks then.:)"the tv shut off for the second time.

Straight after seeing the instructions,Kyungsoo,Sooyoung,Yoona,Xiumin and Suho left to eat at the kitchen.D.O inititated to cook some snacks for them.They ate while chatting.Sooyoung was babbling non-stop even though there was food in her mouth.Everyone at her funny sight.

Tiffany,Seohyun,Chen and Onew went to the karaoke to sing their favourite songs to relieve all the stress that they have now.Tiffany decided to sing Lost in Love,her duet with Taeyeon but sice she wasn't there,she chose Seohyun.They sang their lungs out and recieved applause.Chen sang his ost,Best Luck next.

Hyoyeon,Lay,Sehun,Victoria and Krystal were at the dance room.They danced fo a remix of songs.They ended with a battle.Sehun showed his explosive mives which received compliments from Hyoyeon and Lay.

Luhan,Key,Amber,Taemin and Sunny played basketball where Luhan showed his fanciful skills of that a MVP.Everyone looked astonished on his cool and manly side.They played for a while before going back into the house for a break.

Luna,Tao,Chanyeol and Kris decide to take a nap.So they separated into their own rooms and slept for an hour.

Over at the couples side.

Baekyeon :

Baekhyun and Taeyeon wanted to watch a scary movie so Baekhyun was searching for an available movie for Taeyeon who was driving.

"Nuna,How about we watch Filght 7500?I read the synopsis and it seems thrilling.Are you okay with it,nuna?"Baekhyun asked."Anything you say,Baek-ah." Taeyeon replied,her eyes still focusing on the road.

Taeyeon was so scared that she had to grab Baekhyun's handem to hid behind it.She blushed a bit after realising but didn't let go.

After the one and a half hour movie,the two of them went to the nearby restaurant to eat.They ate steak with the accompanionment(?)of some background music.When they were eating dessert,Baekhyun left for the toilet and a waiter approached Taeyeon who was alone.

He started playing the guitar and Baekhyun appeared singing "All for you" by Eunji and Seo In Guk."Neoreul wihaeseo jeongmal neoreul wihaeseo""Nuna,will you be my girlfriend?"Baekhyun asked,leaving Taeyeon's jaw wide open.Taeyeon nodded slightly and Baekhyun stood up to hug and gave her the ring.The other customers just clapped in appreaciation.They walked home holding hands,all lovey-dovey.

Minsul :

Minho and Sulli took a drive around their house before proceeding to the location of the beach which was an hour distance from their house.

They arrived earlier than their expectations since there weren't too much traffic.They had brought along slippers since they found it hard to walk with heels and shoes.They ran around the place,playing catching like little kids.

Sulli tripped over a rock and her leg started to bleed profusely.Minho ran like the wind to get to where Sulli was.Sulli couldn't move at all by then.

Minho ripped his tee to get cloth so as to sustain pressure on the wound so that it would stop bleeding.Sulli's face turned red,forgetting about her wound,thinking how manly Minho was.Sulli gave Minho her jacket since he didn't have a shirt because of her.

They then made a sandcastle at a certain place because Sulli still couldn't move her leg just yet.Unfortunately,the strong currents of waves hit it and made it tumble crashing down.

They sat behind each other with their backs facing each other.Minho then whispered,"Sulli-ah,actually i really like you.I just didn't know how to confess.Would be my girlfriend?"Minho turned to see why Sulli wasn't replying and it turns out that she was actually sleeping.The truth is,Sulli heard everything but pretended she didn't because she was too taken aback.Minho heaved a sigh.

They went back home and on their journey home,Sulli realised how quiet Minho was since the confession.

Author's Note :

Hello there!It's 300+ views already.Thanks for  reading it up till here even ..I'm really grateful.And that was chapter 14.I hope you liked is short  update.I 'll be updating soon.Next chapter is a continuation of the date for JongSica and KaiYul.And also a sad parting.Stay tuned to know more.thanks and bye ♥

-exoshidae10