Chapter 23 : Are we ready ?

Finally,everyone in the house woke up and dressed as told to.Everyone sat at the living room and waited for the next set of instructions to be given by Taeyeon.

Taeyeon reached level 1 last and stood in front of everyone else in front of the tv.Then she started her 'speech'.

Taeyeon's P.O.V :

"Okay,those staying at home,Xiumin,Chen,Jessica,Yoona,Luna,Sulli,Jonghyun,Minho,Chanyeol and Sehun,all 10 of you have to finish cleaning your levels in 5 hours.It's now 2 p.m so if you want to eat dinner,make sure you have cleaned up,okay?" I asked the 10 of them.They just nodded at me,all looking scared at how I was being strict on it.

"Next,Yuri,Baekhyun,Lay and Taemin,you guys have to be back by 6 p.m so that the others in charge of cooking can cook dinner earlier.You also have to buy groceries for tomorrow's buffet.You guys can decide where to go later.Yuri,take care of your hoobaes.DON'T BULLY THEM." I later said to the other 4.The boys nodded understandingly while Yuri saluted jokingly to me.

"As for Tiffany,D.O,Krystal,Suho and Onew,you guys can't cook now so you guys can do anything and so it'll be good if you help those cleaning the house before the groceries team come back." I then continued to the 5.I received a nod and continued talking to the last few people.

"In my case,Sunny,Key,Kai and Amber,we would have to go out in a while to search for some decorations.But we would only be decorating with all the others next morning before the party starts at 1 p.m."
"OKAY!" the other four nodded back at me.

Finally I faced the 6 left members alone on the long sofa because all the others left to do their own things."Right,haha,now,for you guys,for Hyoyeon and Tao,you can spend your time today practicing your own dance routines in the practice room." I told Hyoyeon and Tao before they raced to the practice room after nodding to me.

"Sooyoung and Kris,you guys play the most important role.I prepared a script for you mcs.Sooyoung,you'll be saying in Japanese even though only you can understand.Kris,you'll in English.And both of you will definitely say in Korean.Okay?Here.Go."I then said to the tall freaks.They left me with Seohyun and Luhan and an awkward silence.

"Okay,you two will be singing whatever they want to hear so you can practice your vocals in the karaoke if you want later.Okay?Bye gotta go." I said to the last two before running off to my teammates in my room.

House team :

Xiumin and Chen was panting while running around the house trying to clear up all mess.After all,the level 1 was the largest and since they were boys,they couldn't possibly let the girls do the work.They were drinking some water in the kitchen when Suho from the cooking team came to help.Lucky them.

Jessica and Yoona didn't say a thing and worked diligently in cleaning up level 2, including the karaoke.They too,had to run to collect pails of water.Lucky for them too,Tiffany also from cooking team came along and lent a helping hand.

Luna and Sulli cleaned up level 3 faster than the others probably because it only had the theatre and two rooms.They talked as they worked but they didn't stop to take even a sip.Krystal,who came to help later,wasn't needed but due to her,the work burden on them were shared.

Jonghyun,Minho and Onew,who was also from the cooking team worked extremely well with each other.They managed to clear up level 4 with each others help and soon,level 4 was clean.

Finally,on the last level,if not for the help of D.O,Chanyeol and Sehun would have not finished their chores in time.They were playing and weren't doing what they were supposed to until D.O came and disciplined them.

Groceries team :

Yuri,being the laziest of them,wanted to sleep but her hoobaes wanted to but the groceries first."Fine,let me sleep for half an hour,wake me up at 2.30 p.m,okay?"Yuri pleaded with her hoobaes who gave up."Okay,sunbae."they answered and then sighed before going to the arcade.

Yuri put an alarm on her phone and fell asleep.

30 minutes later, ♪ gee gee gee gee baby baby baby baby baby baby♪ .Yuri's alarm rang and she woke up,slowly and realised that the boys weren't there.She ran around the house looking for them.
"Chen-ah,did you see Baekhyun?" "No,noona."
"Minho-ah,did you see Taemin?" "No noona."
"Sehun-ah,did you see Lay?" "Aniyo,noona."

Finally she found them at the arcade playing happily,not realising that it was already 2.30    p.m."Yah,Baekhyun!Taemin!Lay!Out N.O.W!' she forced them out of the house and started driving the car in the garage to the market.She was so angry that she didn't listen to any of the boys when they were apologising.

They went for the groceries and the awkward silence remained in the car on their trip back.

Cooking team :

They basically just helped the house team and started cooking dinner for the members as soon as the groceries team reached home at 6.

Author's note :

Hey there!That was Chapter 23!I can't believe that it's reached its 23rd chapter already.But i think it was a little boring.But it's okay.Next chapter would be more interesting.I HOPE SO.

Nonetheless,do vote for this chapter.

And also I want to do a little shoutout for my sister who recently joined as a writer in Wattpad.Her username is : Syasya1213 .Do support her by reading her fanfic and voting it.

And thanks for reading my story too.For the other fanfic,I'll be updating tomorrow.Remember to comment!Thanks!:)

-Syah_Kpopper