Chapter 15 : Dates Part 2 (Kaiyul + Jongsica) + Sad parting.

Taeyeon,Baekhyun,Minho and Sulli reached home first and they changed into comfortable clothes.Sulli became a bit awkward after hearing what Minho said in the afternoon.The four of them went to the living room and joined the others.Sulli went to eat.Taeyeon went to sing.Baekhyun went to play basketball while Minho went to play soccer.

Meanwhile,KaiYul :

Yuri was staring at Kai throughout the whole ride while he was driving."NUNA,Waeee~?"Kai asked cuted."Aigoo kiyeowo haha..nothing..you look more handsome today."Yuri said.Kai blushed and giggled a bit.

They went to the amusement they went the last time together too.As soon as they reached,Kai dragged Yuri to the haunted house which Yuri was scared of the last time they went to.

"Don't worry,nuna.I'll protect you."Kai said while smiling cutely.Yuri just smiled forcingly and walked as she dragged her feet.Just like last that time,she was shouting and hiding behind Kai's back.

When they reached outside,Yuri was in the verge of tears while Kai was laughing crazily.Yuri kept on hitting him.They actually fell in love with each other but none had the courage to confess but Kai made up his mind to confess at night.

They ate lunch at a nearby restaurant and went home.They changed their clothings and played with the others.Yuri went to the basketball team and Kai went to the soccer team.

JongSica :

"Jjong-ie,Hahahahhaha..That name is so funny!"Jessica teased Jonghyun who was driving.Jonghyun just sulked at her.

They were going shopping that day.They were walking around when Jonghyun grabbed Jessica's hand.Jessica held it back and smiled sweetly.Teey bought some useful things and drove back.

In the car,Jonghyun asked,"Nuna,do you like me?" "Of course,you're a great dongsaeng."Jessica answered confidently."No not that way.As a boy and girl." Jonghyun who pestered Jessica.Jessica just said"I'm not answering that question just yet.I'm gonna sleep please wake me up when we reach."Jonghyun felt disappointed at her answer.

Jonghyun and Jessica reach home about 20 minutes later.As soon as they reach home,everyone gathered back to the living room and waited for the two to change their clothes.

They had to wait for another set of instructions.As soon as the two came,the tv rang again.

It plainly showed,"Victoria,the stage's all yours:)."

Victoria stood up from her space and went to the front.She said she had to announce something.

"Being the oldest here,I really fell old sometimes but its been so long here with you guys.It has been too months already.Unfortunately,today's my last day here at this house."

She said as everyone listened attentively.As they heard the last sentence,the girls and Tao who was her roommate were on the verge of tears.

"Although I don't want to leave,I have to because I have a chinese show that I am an emcee for so I have leave for awhile.Although i can't gurrantee coming back,I'll try to be back in 3 months.Don't cry girls...And Tao.Okay now,i'm going up to pack my things cos I'm leaving tommorrow so you guys can play around or something.Good night."Vic ended her speech because she was also on the verge of tears seeing the others crying and walked up slowly.

Tao went to their room to go and sleep so that he could wake up early and prepare breakfast fir Vic who was leaving the next morning.As he closed his eyes,Victoria said,"Tao-ah,you know that you're a really great dongsaeng right?You're really kind and handsome.After all I'm your noona.I know you heard this but I hope you would listen to your Nunas and Hyungs after i leave well,understand?Sleep well,good night."

Tao pretended he didn't hear it so he didn't reply but a teardrop slid down his cheek as he slept.

The rest were doing their things in the living room.

Jonghyun was talking to Onew.Taemin,Kai,and Key slept on the sofa.Seohyun ,Yoona and Yuri was reading a book on the dining table.Sooyoung,Xiumin and Suho was drinking milk.Hyoyeon was with Chanyeol,Amber,Sehun and Lay dancing to forget what Victoria just said.Taeyeon,Tiffany,Sunny,Luna,Baekhyun,Chen and D.O sang theur lungs out.Luhan,Minho,Jessica,Krystal,Sulli and Kris played basketball and soccer.

Author's note :

HELLO there.Do you like this chapter?Come on guys,i need more votes ,please?≧﹏≦Goals before next chapter:2 votes + 2 comments.Thank you!Btw,i am kinda busy this days because exams so i might only update one wednesdays so please anticipate .Thanks!

-exoshidae10