Chapter 2 : Call from LSM Part 2

At the same time in F(x)'s dorm.

Luna's P.O.V :

All 5 of us had already woke up and eaten breakfast.It was time for us to go shopping like we always do on Saturdays."Vic-omma,are you ready?"I asked Vic-omma who was always the last one to get ready.
"YES!"She shouted from in her room.

-------------

They all headed to the shopping mall and separated their ways to the shops they wanted to go to. During that time,Victoria,who was alone shopping in the shoe shop received the same call from Lee Soo Man seonsaengnim third after Taeyeon and Onew.

Three hours later,they met at a restaurant to eat lunch together.That was when Victoria told the news to the fellow members.Sulli was shocked.But Luna,Amber and Krystal were excited to meet their unnies and oppas.

They then decided that they quickly finish eating and start packing that day just like their SNSD unnies.

------------

Meanwhile at EXO's dorm.

All of them had trouble waking up but all were already up due to Chanyeol's loud voice that was like an annoying alarm.

During that time,all 12 members had already been in their own world since they finished their breakfast an hour ago.

Kai and Lay were in the dance practice room when Sehun appeared."Hyungs,where were you? I spent a long time trying to find you guys.""We were just here making some new moves."replied Kai. "Can i join?"Sehun asked ."Sure you can." replied Lay.

Kris was at their living room,listening to music with earphones.

Tao wanted to sleep a little more so he went to his room with Chanyeol.

Luhan were out shopping for clothes with Xiumin and Chen.

Suho was cooking lunch with D.O and Baekhyun.About ten minutes into their cooking,Suho's phone rang.And he was the last one to get the call from the Lee Soo Man seonsaengnim.

After clearing all the mess that they made while cooking,Suho called all the other members back to the dorm so he could spread the news.Some were happy,shocked and some even found it unbelievable.

Suho instructed those who who would take the longest to pack to pack first so that they wouldn't be late for the show that was going to be on the next two days.

--------------
Author's note :
That's chapter 2.I hope you enjoyed until now.More exciting stuffs are going to happen when they meet at the big house.Stay tuned to find out.Bye ~♥
-exoshidae10