Chapter 16 :Victoria's last goodbye + New roommates

It was 8am in the morning and everyone was finally up.Everyone was in the living room waiting for Victoria to bid her last farewell.

Victoria's P.O.V :

I went down the staircase as slowly as i could to stay at least another second with them.I had to say my speech then."Guys,don't cry.I'll promise i'll come back within two months,okay?You've been all good dongsaengs so listen to each other well okay?"Bye now."I said as I left.

Fany's P.O.V :

I could see some of the members starting to tear up bit i kept the positive since Vic unnie said she'll back anyway."Girls ... and guys,ermm...now that unnie is gone,who's gonna sleep with Tao now?"i asked."I don't really know that."Taeyeon said.

Suddenly the bell started to ring.

"Girls and Boys ,Victoria just left right?Well today i'm about to tell you something.Since she left,it isn't possible for us to let Tao to sleep alone so there would be some new arrangements.Unfortunately we would only be using 6 rooms so the other 9 rooms are free for other uses.The arrangement is there at the table.Tiffany,Suho,Kai and Yuri.You guys pick names each and all 5 would be in one room.Ok that's it. Thanks." The tv said.

Suhi,Tiffany,Kai and Yuri left for the table.Suho who found a red card first, read the instructions."There are only six rooms so the other 9 rooms would become something else so all of us must move out for a month for the renovations to be held before staying here again."i said as everyone pouted."Then let's start choosing."

They went in an order.Tiffany-Yuri-Kai-Suho.Finally they chose and started announcing the results.

"Room 1."Tiffany said."Tao,Luna,Hyoyeon,Taemin and Key.

"Room 2."Yuri continued."Chen,Kai,Sunny,Amber and myself."

"Room 3."said Kai."Suho-hyung,Baekhyun-hyung,Minho-hyung,Seohyun-nuna and Taeyeon-nuna."

"Room 4."Suho then said."Luhan-hyung,Sehun,Krystal,Onew-hyung and Sooyoung-nuna."

"Room 5."Tiffany said again."Jonghyun,Sica,myself,Lay and Chanyeol."

"And finally Room 6."Yuri said."Kris,Xiumin,Kyungsoo,Sulli and Yoona."

"All got it?I hope you did."Tiffany said while showing her eyesmile.

Everyone looked happy except for Minho and Sulli who didn't get the same room.

"Well then hyungs and nunas,let's start packing,we have to leave this house by tomorrow."Kai said.

--------------------

Xiumin and Sunny were complaining about how they weren't in the same room.Luhan,Chen and Onew,were just sighing but they were smiling because they were happy to finally have girls they can talk to in their room.Luhan and Onew were happy to be in the same room again.Kris and Amber were just packing silently.Suho and Tiffany were actually sad that they were not in the same room.Lay and Hyoyeon promised they would always dance together.Baekhyun and Taeyeon were over the moon knowing that they were going to be in the same room again.Chanyeol and Sooyoung were sighing throughout their packing.D.O and Luna were singing,not thinking much as they packed.Tao alone slowly packed his things.Kai and Yuri was packing as they rapped happily to the songs that they know.Sehun and Seohyun were sad but tried to keep their cool.Jonghyun and Jessica didn't pack but went to sleep first.Key and Krystal packed quickly and took a nap.Minho and Sulli regretted not being in the same room.Taemin,Yoona,Minho and Sulli had to quickly pack so they could cook dinner for all.

Next day :

Everyone was with their luggages exceot Jonghyun and Sica who didn't pack but slept first.They woke this morning and are still packing.After about 20 minutes,both of them came and everyone waited in silence.for their managers to fetch them.

EXO's managers came first since they have a lot more members.They waved goodbye especially Kai,to Yuri and Baekhyun,to Taeyeon when their dorms weren't even far.

Snsd was next.They waved goodbye to SHINee and f(x) and left with their managers.Then was SHINee.After they left,the last four members of F(x) sat in awkward silence in that big house after everyone left.Finally their manager came and they turmed back to look at the house and smiled as they left.The house was left empty since then.

They all went back to their own dorms and rested after settling down.All were dead tired that even when they weren't not together,they slept together at the same time.

Author's note :

Hi there.I don't think i got 2 votes the prev chapter but i'm just posting this chapter bcos its short but please vote and comment.Tell me your opinion and favourite couples.Thanks.Bye.

-exoshidae10