Chapter 5 : In their assigned rooms.

In the first room :

Xiumin and Sunny  headed to the second level to find their room.The room was large.It had a bed and two dressing tables.They found a red card on the red dressing table.It said "Sunny and Xiumin :This is your room.The green color bed belongs to you guys.There are 2 dressing tables so suit yourselves.Happy packing:)." "Yay,Let's start unpacking!"said Sunny excitedly.

"Okay!"Xiumin replied.They chit-chatted while unpacking and got to know more than what they know about each other.

-------------------------
In the second room :

Taemin and Yoona headed to next room and entered it.They also saw the same card and read it.It said the same things as it said to the previous two.But now their bed is in red.

They started packing straight away and when they finished,they started talking about each other's members and stuffs.

-----------------------------------
In the third room :

Baekhyun and Taeyeon headed to the room next to the second one and entered it.They were much more excited than the previous two.A red card appeared again and inside were the same contents except that now,their bed was black in colour.

When  they were unpacking,Taeyeon was shocked when she found out about how many eyeliners Baekhyun brought.

-----------------------
In the fourth room :

Chanyeol and Sooyoung headed for the next room.They,too found the same card on the table.Nonetheless the card had the same contents and it said that the white bed was for them.

They too started unpacking while laughing talking about random stuffs.

------------------------
In the fifth room :

Key and Krystal headed straight to the next room on level 3.Their card was also in red colour.Their bed was in purple.Following the other rooms,they also started unpacking their bags into their respective places.They also spoke in English since they were both fluent in it.

----------------------------
In the sixth room :

Amber and Kris headed for the room.Now,the colour of the card was still red.Their bed was in orange.They started unpacking half an hour later after finishing their talk about each other.They,just like the previous two,spoke in fluent English too.

------------------------
In the seventh room :

Next to the sixth room,Kai and Yuri.They also received the same card.Now,their bed was blue.They finished unpacking first because they didn't talk at all during the process.But they soon talked to make the atmosphere less awkward and soon became closer.

-----------------------------
In the eighth room :

The next room is for Minho and Sulli.They ran up to their room together.They saw the card and their bed was in grey.After packing their things into their places,they talked about their similarities.They were closer to each other because of they were in the same drama before.

----------------------------
In the ninth room  :

Suho ran up to the room on the fourth level first to scare Tiffany."Boo!Hahahahahaahahahahahaha!"Suho laughed."Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!"Tiffany shouted,"Suho-yah!!!" They saw the red card and the pink bed.Tiffany was telling Suho again and again about how she liked the the pink bed that was theirs.

----------------------------
In the tenth room:

Victoria and Tao were walking up the stairs slowly as they felt there was no need for the urge to run up like Sulli and Minho did.When they saw the same red card ,they quickly started packing while speaking in chinese because it was too awkward since their age difference was too much.

---------------------------
In the eleventh room:

Sehun and Seohyun dragged their suitcases up.They soon saw the red card and their light blue bed.They started packing with no words and it soon became awkward for them until Sehun suggested to play a game together on their phones after they finished packing.

------------------------------------
In the twelveth room:

Jonghyun piggy-backed Jessica because she said that she was too lazy to climb the stairs.Jonghyun ran back down to grab their suitcases later again.Thy found their red card and their bed was in light green.Jonghyun later,after finished packing, talked about how heavy Jessica was and Jessica kept scolding him.

---------------------------------
In the thirteenth room:

Hyoyeon and Lay walked up to the fifth and already found their card and their indigo-coloured bed but they didn't pack their bags first.Instead, they started a dance battle.After being so tired,they quickly started packing after remembering that they they had to gather at 8.

-----------------------------------
In the fourteenth room:

D.O helped Luna carry her luggage up to their room on the last floor.Luna was thankful and decided to make him a drink for helping her.They soon found out about their card and their bed was in violet.They soon started a fight to see who was shorter and who can reach a higher note.They got scolded by their levelmates,Chen,Luhan and Onew,for being too loud.

-----------------------------------
In the last (fifteenth) room:

Chen,Onew and Luhan found the three beds that belonged too them and the card that said their bed colours.Chen's was pink.Onew's was blue and Luhan's was green.They started complaining about how they couldn't sleep with a girl partner like the others could while packing.

At 8 p.m .

Taeyeon who had finished unpacking first by then took a microphone and announced,"Guys,please head down to the living room in five minutes.I still have things to say.Thank you."

One by one,they each arrived at the living room."2,4,6,8,10,12,14,16,18,20,22,24,26,28,30,31."Taeyeon headcounted.

-------------------------------

Taeyeon's P.O.V :

"Okay,so i will be continuing what i was saying this afternoon.At your respective levels there are special rooms that you can share with each other.On this level we are on now,we have a basketball and soccer court.On the second level,there is a dance room.On the third level,there's a karaoke room.On the fourth level,there's a gym.And lastly there's a roof on level 5 where you can relax there.Understood?"i spoke."But if you're not on that level but you want to play there,can you?"asked D.O who wanted to be in the karaoke even when he had a gym on his level."Yes,you may D.O ."I answered."The rest,do you understand?""Ne."they answered in unison.

Chanyeol's P.O.V :

"Noona,but since we're going to be living in the same house for a year,don't you think we need some rules?"I said."I guess you're right.I was about to start the truth or dare game for fun but let's make some rules first."Taeyeon noona replied.

"Krystal-ah,would you help me grab the large piece of whitebord behind you for me?"Taeyeon asked."Ne,unnie."replied Krystal."Okay then,why don't you guys give me some suggestions?"asked Taeyeon.

"No fighting!"Chen shouted.

"No cursing!"Amber continued and then laughed.

"Never leave the house without permission!"D.O said.

"Take turns to cook the meals!" Sooyoung screamed.

"Respect each other's privacy!" Minho shouted.

"Enough,enough.Thanks for the suggestions.Now,what would be the punishments if you were to break the rules?"Taeyeon asked again.

"You are not allowed to play at all for that day."shouted Sunny.

"Cook for everyone for one week." said Onew who was quiet since just now."Good,that's enough."Taeyeon replied."Now let's play the game."

----------------------------------

Author's note :

That was chapter 5. Find out the truths and dares during the game in the next chapter.See you soon.Thanks.♥

-exoshidae10