Chapter 11 : Announcements.

Breakfast was as usual .Everyone ate as they chatted."Vic-omma,Taeyeon(noona/unnie),Suho(oppa/hyung) and Onew (oppa/hyung),thanks for the food!"everyone greeted.

Everyone was either in their rooms resting or at the living room watching the tv.The tv suddenly rang again and they read what it said loudly together,"Room 2 members,please read the instructions to the other.Thank you."Taemin and Yoona rushed to living room straight away.

Yoona started first ,"Okay,guys,it's been a month since we have been staying her right?Actually this is not a variety show,it's a show where we show our true feelings." Taemin then continued,"So for every month,you guys separately have to go to the special room on level five and tell who you are interested in and why.Okay?""We'll go according to age from SNSD to EXO to F(X) and lastly SHINee.Taeyeon unnie,you're first."Yoona said.Both of them took a seat and Taeyeon head up.

Taeyeon's P.O.V :

I reached the room and said my feelings."My feelings are for..."I paused awhile before continuing,"Baekhyun.It's been awhile since I'm feeling this way.He always cared for me but I don't know if he feels the same."I finished and head down forcing a smile.

Everyone in the living room were waitng intensely thinking about who they are going to choose.It was now Jessica's turn.

Jessica's P.O.V :

I walked up slowly,still thinking,whether to choose Jonghyun who's my roommate and so caring for me or Kris whom i've been looking out for.I soon reached."I think my feelings are for ... Jonghyun.He has been my roommate since day one and I remember all that has happened between.I hope he feels the same way too."I walked down.

Sunny who was getting ready rushed up when she saw Jessica because she didn't want to take up alot of time.

Sunny's P.O.V :

I had already chosen ."I like Xiumin but i'm sure my feelings are for Kyungsoo.Xiumin's my roommate but i think he likes someone else.Kyungsoo has always been cute and he is a great cook.Therefore i chose him." I sad and quickly left.

Everyone woke Tiffany,the next one up o get up from her sleep and leave.She giggled and left.

Tiffany's P.O.V :

I fell asleep by then.It was so long and it's finally my turn.I reached the room and said my feelings,"Suho is really nice but he's just like a brother to me.The one i really like is actually,Taemin.He IS younger than me but he is so considerate to his elders and our age is not much of a difference."

Tiffany raced down to see everyone except for the next ones,Hyoyeon and Yuri sleeping.Hyoyeon quiclky climbed up the stairs.

Hyoyeon's P.O.V :

I reached the room in a second and said,"Lay is nice but he is too forgetful sometimes therefore I choose Chen.He is always alone but i always see him around and he looks so cute."

Hyoyeon rushed to Yuri.Yuri rushed up.

Yuri's P.O.V :

I hesitated to choose between Kai and Chen.They were very handsome."My feelings are for Kai,my official roommate.I remembered my heart fluttering when during the amusement park ride when our hands didn't let go."

Yuri left slowly to see everyone in unusual places sleeping,some even snoring.Yuri went slowly to Sooyoung and whispered ,"Sooyoung-ah,it's your turn now."Yuri went to sleep with the others and Sooyoung headed up.

Sooyoung's P.O.V :

I was so sleepy that i didn't have time to think but i think i already know who i am selecting."My heart is for .. Tao.This may sound weird but that panda is really cute sometimes."

Sooyoung and did the same thing Yuri did to her to Yoona.

Yoona's P.O.V :

Finally it was my turn.I reached the room and said,"Taemin is a great guy but i like Luhan more.Luhan was originally my roommate but was changed .He is very kind to me."

Seohyun who woke up before Yoona woke her up went up.

Seohyun's P.O.V :

I told straight to the camera, "I really wanted to choose Sehun but my true feelings are for Suho oppa.I always found his singing ability so great and i had always admired him."

One by one,they chose.

Next, was Xiumin.He chose Sunny and he didn't that Sunny chose someone else.Luhan went and said that he liked Krystal.He liked how pretty and kind  she was.Kris went and confessed that he liked Jessica for her charming personality.Suho chose Tiffany because he feels his heart pounding whenever they're together.Lay eventually chose the other dance machine,Yuri.He liked how she was so pretty especially when dancing.Baekhyun picked Taeyeon as well.They were the first ones to select each other.Next was Chen.He chose Tiffany because her eyesmile was pretty.Chanyeol went next.He chose Amber because he thought she was a great rapper.D.O still chose Luna because he liked how their heights matched(^^).Tao chose Victoria because they both knew mandarin and it would be comfortable.Kai chose his roommate,Yuri because they were both lead dancers and they became so close to each other already.They were the second couple to choose each other.Lastly,Sehun chose Seohyun because they were both maknaes and they get along so well.

All the members who had dine the interview were already in their rooms and the only roommates left was Sulli,Minho,Key and Krystal.They kept on taking glances.

The third group was F(x).Victoria was up first.Victoria confessed that she liked Kris because of his charisma.And both also knew mandarin.Luna went and said that she really liked Jonghyun because of his powerful voice.Amber chose Kris because she liked how he looked when he was rapping.Krystal chose Minho because they were partners during a sports show and she said that they worked well together.Sulli also chose Minho because they already were close during the drama that they shot together.

Last but not least,SHINee.Onew chose Taeyeon because he thought they would work well together since they were both leaders.Jonghyun chose Jessica because she looked charming and they were very close to each other.They were the third couple.Key chose Krystal because she was younger so he could take care of her.Minho chose Sulli because they were roommates and he liked her.They were the fourth couple.Lastly,Taemin chose his roommate,Yoona.She is a noona but he didn't mind.

Finally,everyone was back in the living room waiting for the next instructions.The next ones to read were room 3's members,Taeyeon and Baekhyun."So now,after you guys have selected,the results would be shown on the television later."Taeyeon said.Baekhyun continued."The results would show which couples chose each other.You are to bring the couples closer each day.Of course you can still be with your own roommates.For your information,there are four selected couples."

The tv lit up.And it showed on the results leaving the members silent.After they saw the went back to their own rooms.

It showed:
1st : Baekhyun & Taeyeon (BaekYeon / High                                                                     pitched)
2nd : Kai & Yuri ( KaiYul / Dark couple )
3rd : Jonghyun & Jessica (JongSica/Powerful voice)
4th : Minho & Sulli (MinSul/Second Maknaes)

Onew,Lay,Luna and Krystal's heart broke when they saw the person they picked is with someone else.Nonetheless they were happy for them since it was fate.When everyone reached their rooms,all the rooms except for room 3,7,8 & 12,were awkward because they know that they didn't choose each other just now.But they try to break the silence by talking random stuffs and hiw to make the couples closer.Meanwhile in rooms 3,7,8 & 12 ,they were also were shy between eachither knowing that both chose each other.But they just played around until the tv rang again.

This time,Sooyoung,Chanyeol,Amber and Kris were the ones to announce.They were about to play a game to break them from the silence.

Author's note:

Hi there.I tried to update as soon as possible.That was chapter 11.Stay tuned to find out what game they're about to play.I might not be able to update as fast because school starts tomorrow and exams are coming but i'll try.Thanks for reading :)Bye ♥

-exoshidae10