Chapter 19 : Packing.

As always,the other three leaders,Suho,Onew and supposedly Vic but since she wasn't there Luna took the call instead.They all got excited and started rushing to their own rooms and started packing happily.

Exo's Dorm :

Baek,Yeol,Tao and Xiumin's room :

"Ah,hyung!Stop eating the baozis and start packing!"Baekhyun complained and glared at the oldest member.Xiumin put down his baozi and got to his cupboard and started putting them all into his luggage.He also added some necessities and got back to his baozis.His younger members just sighed at his sight.

Tao was staring at Baekhyun as he put his loads of eyeliners in his bag,including his."But hyung,those are mine."Tao sighed and pouted at him.Baekhyun just rolled his eyes and continued counting the number of eyeliners he was going to bring.

Chanyeol was busy playing with his phone and too lazy to pack until Baekhyun smacked him on the thighs.He shot up from the bed and glared at his member.Baekhyun pretended he did nothing and continued packing.Giving up because he's scared that Baekhyun would hit him again,Chanyeol grabbed his luggage and grabbed all the clothes he could find in the closet not caring if they were all his.

Luhan,Sehun and D.O's room :

Luhan and Sehun were playing with other before stopping ater seeing the look at D.O's face who were sitting across the room."Hyung,Sehun-ah,what are you guys doing?"D.O said with a sound of irritation in his voice."Err..aniya..we weren't doing anything.Sehun,let's pack now."Luhan said quickly to D.O who ignored him anyway before turning over to look at the maknae.

D.O got really irritated when he heard the other two still having fun but decided to keep his cool.He continued packing quietly and went to the living room to explode himself.He then made brunch for himself in the kitchen alone.

Luhan and Sehun relieved a sigh of relief after seeing D.O go and decided to pillow fight.They called Tao from the other room who had finished packing too to play together.They alnost jumped when they heard the door knob suddenly screech.It was a sign telling that someone was about to enter the room.They all sat down like lightning and pretended to pack quietly even though D.O had already know that they were fooling around.

Suho,Kai and Chen's room :

This room was the quietest even though Chen the troll lit up the atmosphere with some lame jokes that nobody laughed at except for him.They were all packing.

"Oh,Kai-ah,you went on a date with Yuri right yesterday?How was it?"Suho asked,before smirking to Chen but Chen got a bit hurt at his question.He actually liked Yuri.But Kai wasn't listening.He seemed like he was thinking over something.Chen tiptoed quietly beside him and scared the hell out of him.He screamed like a girl and the other two laughed until their stomachs started to hurt.Kai stared at them before cutely pouting and avoiding that question.

Last room : Kris and Lay's :

Kris was still sleeping and Lay was the only one packing,besides their manager hyung who was looking at him from afar.Lay was hungry so he went to the kitchen and found D.O who was cooking brunch and decided to eat together with him.He then plugged in his headphones that Hyoyeon bought for him before continuing with the packing.After a few hoirs,he stood up and shook Kris to wake up for dinner and start packing.Kris nodded unwillingly and dragged his heavy body off the bed.He packed that night and with him,everyone finished packing.

They all gathered with their bags and luggages at the living room before stacking them and playing a game to decide who shall cook tomorrow's breakfast.They all played a simple game of scissors-paper-stone and decided that Kris,the sleepyhead and Sehun,the maknae shall do it.They all went to sleep with happy minds.

SNSD'S dorm :

Sunny,Taeyeon's room :

"Taeyeon-ah,i'll have to leave early in the morning tomorrow because of my radio show.Could you bring my luggage to the house and get Yuri to place it in our room tomorrow?" Sunny pleaded Taeyeon who was busy packing her own stuffs."Sure,Sunny-ah."Taeyeon replied kindly.They were laughing and chit-chatting about stuffs that happened in the house.

Tiffany's room :

"I guess i'm alone again.Now look at all the pile of clothes i have.No wonder."Tiffany sighed to herself and folded all her clothes and pushed into her hot pink luggage that was on her rose pink bed."Pink,pink,pink,pink and pink."she mumbled to herself while pointing to all the pink outfits that she had ready in her luggage and grinned cheekily.

Hyoyeon,Seohyun's room :

Hyoyeon stared at Seohyun for awhile before leaving her jaws wide apart."Yah,Seohyun-ah,why are you bringing some much books?Are you selling them there?"Hyoyeon asked before sighing to herself.Seohyun chuckled a bit."Ani,unnie,these books are self-developement books they help you to —"Seohyun said but didn't manage to finish her sentence because Hyoyeon shut her up,not wanting to hear her 'nonsense'.They then continued packing quietly as Seohyun still grabbed all books and placed them carefully in her bag.

Jessica,Sooyoung's room :

"Soo-ah,stop eating already!"Jessica exclaimed."I'll stop if you stop sleeping so much!" Sooyoung replied retaliating to her statement.Jessica was left with an awkward silence as she stood up and grabbed Sooyoung's last piece of crackers and ate it,getting complaints from Sooyoung who was grumbling.They started fighting until Taeyeon entered and said softly,"Kids,stop fighting will you?"The two of them pointed fingers and ended up apologising to each other.

Last room : Yoona,Yuri's :

Yoona and Yuri was watching a movie on Yoona's phone.They were so engrossed in the two hours movie and forgot to pack until the maknae entered to see what they were doing.They got back into their senses and started packing rushingly as Seohyun stepped out the door while shaking her head.

SHINee's dorm :

Onew,Key,Taemin's dorm :

Taemin was watching,eyes wide open,as Key,the fashionista,grabbed fancy clothes from in the closet and folded them carefully before placing them into the luggage that he got.Onew was looking at Taemin who packed so slowly before commenting,"Maknae-ah,have you got no strength?Can't you pack a little faster?The latter then said,"Why~~hyung?" "If you're going to continue acting cute,i'll smack you!"Onew said jokingly as he saw Taemin flinched a bit.

Minho,Jonghyun's room :

Minho was still thinking about Sulli."A penny for your thoughts?"Jonghyun asked after a while noticing Minho's behaviour."No.I'm not thinking of anything."Minho replied back.Jonghyun did not want to ruin the mood more so he just kept quiet even though he knew that his dongsaeng was not feeling well that day.They packed for the next hour and placed their luggages and bags before heading to their rooms to sleep.

F(x)'s dorm :

Amber,Sulli,Victoria's room :

Victoria was no longer there so only  Sulli and Amber were in that room.They were laughing as talked about stuffs that they remembered happened at the house.They packed quickly and took a quick a nap before getting ready for dinner at 7.

Luna,Krystal's room :

They opened music background so loudly that everyone in the dorm could hear what they were listening to.They were singing and comparing their vocal abilities more taan packing and therefore their packing got delayed but finished just bfore their dinner with the other members.

Author's note :

Yay!I updated.Are you guys as happy as I am?I hope so.But i get very little views so pleases read this chapter too.Thank you.

Secondly,I don't think I'm ending this story yet.It should have some twists to it.Hahaha !:)

Thirdly,the members are going to get back to their house the next chapter so please anticipate.

And lastly,I really hope you guys can vote and also comment on my story.Thank you again!:]I also changed my username to :

- ExoShidaeFxShinee