Chapter 13 : Haunted House Mission

One by one,the cars arrive and soon everyone was at the location.Tao who was scared the most, looked like he was at the verge of tears.Everyone was teasing him."Now,listen up.There is five minutes left before we start so everyone,relax yourself especially you Tao-ah."Sooyoung joked.One minute left and everyone was counting down.

"10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1!!!"everyone dashed to every part of the haunted house.They all decided to separate with their partners each.

Tao was so scared that he was hiding behind Vic, making her irritated a lot."TAO-AH,stop screaming already!!"Victoria shouted.Tao just showed his cute and innocent face not to get scolded.They found two slips of paper.It stated "Key(키) & Ta(타).

Baekhyun and Taeyeon were just strolling because they weren't that anxious.Taeyeon,in fact,she was scared but she didn't want to show Baekhyun her weakness.But Baekhyun was more scared.They walked into the house and saw a mannequin and instead of Taeyeon screaming because she's scared but she screamed because Baekhyun got scared and shouted."Ahhh KKAEBSONG!!"Taeyeon laughed at his silliness.*what a cutie*Taeyeon thought to herself.

Suho and Tiffany were to scared to move around so they moved so slowly that no one would think that they're actually moving.But they were the first ones to find the slip of paper.Suho found one with the letter "Ti(티)" which only means that was part of Tiffany's name.They were lucky.

Taemin and Yoona were the bravest out of them all.They had actually went into the house already and they didn't move an inch when they saw the mannequin.They were te second to found a paper slip but they found "Kyung(경)" which only means it's for Kyungsoo(D.O).They placed it back since they didn't need it.Then they went to the back of the house and found two slips of paper,"Yu (유) & Ri (리)" which made up Yuri's name.They went to find the other two to tell them.

However,Sunny and Xiumin who heard them approached the place after they left and found it.They signalled to the other two.Luna and D.O knew they had to start finding some.Lucky,Luna who was searching behind the bushes,found a slip ofnpaper and it said "Soo(수)".They high-fived and were smiling.They had already find Kyungsoo's name and now it was only left with one more name.

Kai and Yuri who heard that they completed half of the mission started rushing to every part of the house searching for the slips of paper but none got anything.They then rested at the bench first and Yuri was staring at the ceiling when she saw something coming out.She couldn't reach it so she asked Kai to take it.In it there was the letter "Yoon(윤)" ,which only can be the their teammate's,Yoona's name.Without any delay they quickly ran round the house.Now,this group only needed find "Ah(아)" of Yoona.

However,Jonghyun and Jessica had already found "Je (제),Si (시) & Ris(리스). But they couldn't find a match to them.Amber and Kris found "Jong(종) & Ca(카).Now, they only had to find "K(크) or Hyun(현).

By then,only Chanyeol and Sooyoung hadn't found anything yet.Minho and Sulli who were their teammates,found "Chan(찬) & Sul(설)" .

They had to rush because most teams had almost finished.

Chen,Luhan and Onew were fastest out of all of them.They found "Chen(첸) & On(온) ".They completed Chen's name fastest since it was only one letter.Then Luhan used his eyes to scan the whole place and finally he found one.He ipened up and found "Yu/Ew(유)".They completed both names already.They ran to the final location only to find Victoria,Tao,Key and Krystal there before them.

*FLASHBACK*

Key and Krystal were strolling around the house searching calmly.The first slip was found by  Krystal.It said "Vic(빅).Few minutes later,Key found another slip and it said "O(오)".They didn't know that the other couple had already found the first half of Tao's name.They ran to them to ask which names they had found.

"Unnie,what did you find?"Krystal asked.
"OH,We found TA and KEY." Vic replied.
"Noona,Jinjja?"Key asked,looking suprised.
"Yep,waeyo?"Tao asked.
"We found O already.Let's go!"Key and Krystal said together.

They ran to the final location and finished first.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

Dissappointed,Chen,Luhan and Onew finished second.

Third was Kai,Yuri,Taemin and Yoona with Yuri and Yoona's name.

Fourth was Sunny,Xiumin,Luna,D.O followed by Baekhyun,Taeyeon,Suho and Tiffany.

Next was Hyoyeon,Lay,Sehun and Seohyun followed by Chanyeol,Sooyoung,Minho and Sulli.Minho was really angry that they placed seventh but Sulli assured him,telling him that it was only a game.

Last but not least,Jonghyun,Jessica,Amber and Kris placed in last because they couldn't find a match between their names.

Author's Note :

Hi there!Thanks for the 200+ views.Thanks for reading.I'll be updating the next chapter soon.Do continue reading.:)Next chapter is about the four couples going on a date together and the others playing at home.And also,I'm going to write another fanfic.But this time it's without shinee and f(x),just exoshidae.Please anticipate it:)But don't worry i'm not leaving this fanfic.Bye ♥

GOAL before next chapter :
2 votes / comments.

-exoshidae10