Chapter 4 : All reached Safely.

SHINee reached at the big house first due to them leaving the dorm first.They were mesmerised by the beautiful 5 level bungalow (?) .

Key's P.O.V :

"Kyaaa~!It's so big!" i shouted loudly like a girl.

---------------

About 20 minutes later,SNSD knocked on the doors of the house.

Yoona's P.O.V :

We reached the house about an hour later.We were going crazy looking at how big the house was. We thought we were the first to reach but we heard some noises in the houses so we decided to knock first."Anyone home?" i asked.

Jonghyun opened the door and greeted the members of SNSD.

Jonghyun's P.O.V :

I heard some knocks on the door so i decided to open the door because the other boys were busy exploring the house."Ne?Oh,Anyeonghaseyo Yoong noona." i greeted Yoona noona whom I saw first at the door. I called for the boys to come and help the noonas carry their luggagges.

As they weren't given their room locations yet,they decided to just wait with luggages in the living room.

"Ding,Dong,Ding,Dong!"the bell rang.

Yuri's P.O.V :

I was the nearest to the door when the bell rang so i decided to open the door for f(x) and Exo who reached at the same time. I hugged Amber and Krystal who were infront of me. I greeted my dongsaengs as I slowly help them with their luggages."Krystal,Amber!!It's been so long!"i exclaimed happily.

----------------------

As everyone placed their luggages on the floor and sat on the sofa,the television suddenly blinked.It showed a screen saying ,

"SNSD's leader,Taeyeon,please come forward and take the blue card placed on the book rack beside the television.Stand infront of all the members and read to them what written.That's it for today.Thanks."

Taeyeon's P.O.V :

I actually was a bit shocked why i had to be the one to read it but nonetheless,i stood up and head for the book rack.

"Here i go,"i started."Firstly,the room arrangements.You guys are curious right?There are one bed in room room so on the bed should be a girl and a boy."i said."Ne?!" everyone responded."The first four rooms are on level 2.The first room belongs to Xiumin and Sunny.The second belongs to Taemin and Yoona.The third one belongs to Baekhyun and me.The fourth room is for Chanyeol and Sooyoung.The fifth room on level 3 belongs to Key and Krystal.The sixth room belongs to Kris and Amber.The seventh room belongs to Kai and Yuri.The eighth room belongs to Minho and Sulli.The ninth room on level 4 belongs to Suho andTiffany.The tenth room belongs to Victoria and Tao.The eleventh one  is for Sehun and Seohyun.The twelth one belongs to Jonghyun and Jessica.The thirteenth one  on level 5 is for Hyoyeon and Lay. The fourteenth room is for Kyungsoo (D.O) and Luna.Last but not least the last room on level 5 would be for Chen,Onew and Luhan.They would be three beds then.The other one rooms on level 5 are lounges for you to enjoy.Until now,understood?"i asked."But noona,why does the other rooms have girls and boys except for ours?"asked Chen who was slightly jealous."I'm not too sure Chen-ah."i replied."Okay then,why not we go to our rooms now so we can put our things first?We'll meet back here at 8 p.m later okay?"i asked."Ne!"All of them replied.

----------------------------

Author's note:

That was Chapter 4.Was that too long?Hahah..Anyways,enjoy.Will update soon.Bye.Try guessing the couples by now.

-exoshidae10