Chapter 6 : Truth and Dare Game.

"Yuri-ah,can you help me grab a water bottle from the kitchen so that we can spin it?"asked Taeyeon."Okay!"answered Yuri."Gomawo."

The bottle was spun around.It reached on Sehun."Sehun-ah,truth or dare?"all asked."Truth."Sehun replied."Out of all the girls here,who do you think is the prettiest?"Luhan asked."Errrr...."Sehun hesitated but later on said,"Seohyun noona." "Wooooooo!!!"The others cheered.Seohyun just blushed."Next!"The bottle landed on Taemin."Taemin,truth or dare?""Dare."he answered. "Do ten pushups with the girl you like on top of you.So who do you like?"Hyoyeon asked."Errr..Krystal.." Key replied.Key tried his hardest to do 10 pushups with Krystal on top of him.Everybody laughed as he and Krystal blushed throughout the game.The bottle was spun and spun and spun again.They were playing so happily that they didn't realize that it was already midnight.The bottle spun again and it finally landed on Yuri."Finally it's on Yuri!"said Xiumin."Yuri-ah,truth or dare?"Tiffany asked."Dare!" Yuri replied confidently."Fine,give a peck to the boy you like here."dared Victoria."Huh?On the lips?"Yuri questioned."On the cheeks will do." Victoria answered."Why,are you disappointed,Yuri?"asked Kris."Nope!"Yuri quickly said.She then gave a peck to Kai who was beside her.They just blushed.

-------------------------------

In room 1 and 2 :

Xiumin and Sunny decided to play a game with their phones together."You lost!Hahaha!"teased Sunny."That's not fair!"replied Xiumin.Taemin took a shower before Yoona because he was too tired from playing the game.Yoona,while waiting,she read a book which was recommended by Seohyun."Taemin-ah,please hurry up!You're taking too long!Thank you!"shouted Yoona."Sorry!"replied Taemin from in the bathroom.

--------------------------------

In room 3 and 4 :

Baekhyun and Taeyeon decided to leave Chanyeol and Sooyoung in the room while they take a walk at the park."It sure is nice to take a walk in the park at night.Right?"Taeyeon asked."Yup."replied Baekhyun who was walking beside her.Chanyeol and Sooyoung were laying on their bed after changing in awkward silence."Chanyeol,I'll be sleeping first okay?Please close the lights when you sleep.Thank you." Sooyoung asked."Ne."Chanyeol replied.

-----------------------------

In room 5 and 6:

Key and Krystal had fallen asleep due to being so tired during the game just now.Kris and Amber was listening to their songs through Kris's phone and earphones.They smiled at each other as the hummed to F(x)'s newest song,"Red Light".

-------------------------------

In room 7 and 8 :

Right after the truth and dare game,Kai asked Yuri,"Noona,want to go to the roof first to take a breather before going back to room?""Oh,sure." Yuri replied.They sat beside each other and stared into the sky until Yuri fell asleep on Kai's shoulder so Kai carried her bridal style back to their room where the see Minho and Sulli watching their own drama 'To The Beautiful You' while saying how embarassing it was.

-----------------------

In room 9 and 10 :

Suho and Tiffany decided to invite Victoria and Tao down to the kitchen so that they can have a midnight snack before going to sleep together.They talked about their favourite things and knew more about each other.

-------------------------------

In room 11 and 12 :

Sehun and Seohyun were busy reading a book each about self-improvement.Sehun then asked Seohyun,"Noona,do you still like Yonghwa hyung?""Why would you ask that?Maybe just as a close friend."Seohyun replied."Oh."Sehun replied sounding a bit rejected."Why,jealous?"asked Jessica who heard their conversation."No lah,noona."Sehun replied.Jonghyun and Jessica were doing their own things.Jessica was combing her hair while Jonghyun playing with his phone.

-----------------------------

In room 13 and 14 :

Hyoyeon and Lay who weren't tired at all decided to leave the room for the dance room on level 2."Lay-ah,let's go to the dance room."Hyoyeon said."Okay."Lay agreed.D.O and Luna agreed to have a high note battle in the room since their roommates weren't there only to receive complains from their neighbours,Chen,Onew and Key.

---------------------------

In room 15 :

Chen,Onew and Luhan were still complaining about the room arrangments."Chen-ah,if you had the chance to choose who you wanted to sleep with,who would you choose?"asked Onew to the maknae of the room."Me?Yuri noona i think." Chen replied." How about you Luhan?"asked Onew."Yoona.How about you hyung?" he asked back."I think i like Sunny noona."he replied.They soon fell asleep.

---------------------------------

Author's note :

That was chapter 6.Wait for the upcoming chapter 7.Comment if you like the story or not.Thanks.♥

-exoshidae10