Chapter 25 : Solo stories . + Confessions ?

So who arrived ?

Tiffany's Nichkhun or Hyoyeon's Min ?

Kris opened the door and entered first leading both the guests with a smirk.Both arrived but the question is,who was first? And the answer is with the one and only,Kris.

"Originally,I thought it was Nichkhun-shii who came first since I saw him coming out of the car at the valley outside.But I got a shock when Min-shii appeared in front of me out of nowhere.So i announce Hyoyeon noona the winner ! " Kris explained and Tiffany glared at Nichkhun who was listening to Kris's explaination.

Step by step,Hyoyeon ran up to her room to get a broom and ran down like the lightning.Tiffany went up to front and was getting ready to hit Tiffany.Chen and Suho looked fidgety and was about to raise their hands when they heard someone say,"Can I be her white night ?"

If you guessed Nichkhun then you're right.He went to the front and waited.But Hyoyeon wasn't hitting."I can't possibly hit a guest,can I?"She asked then laughed.Sooyoung who can't stand the awkwardness said quickly,"So there wouldn't be any punishments!Lucky you Fany-ah."Tiffany smiled at Nichkhun sweetly causing Suho and Chen who saw jealous.

"Okay,so now,we have an hour to talk and chat with each other.You can pick any spot you want in the house.I'm Kris,signing off."Kris announced."Yes,so let's go!We'll be back here at 4 p.m.Here's Sooyoung signing off."

Sooyoung continued and ended.

At their command,they soon ran off.Luhan,Minho,Changmin and Yunho sat on the sofa not wanting to move and started talking."Hyung,gomawoyo for coming."Minho thanked.Changmin nodded his head."So is this house nice?"Yunho asked."Yup!Minho-ah,let's bring them around!"Luhan asked Minho.He nodded in agreement.

Taeyeon was at the garden with Kim Shinyoung whom was making funny jokes and made her laugh like an ahjumma again.

Chanyeol and Hongki had been close friends.They were chatting and Chanyeol even asked for Hongki to sing so they went to the their karaoke upstairs.

Baekhyun,Chen and Key with the Super Junior's Donghae,Leeteuk,Sungmin,Eunhyuk Heechul and Kangin were at the dining table where all of them sat together and started talking."Hyung,where's the other hyungs?"the three asked."Oh,Kyuhyun is at MusicBank,Siwon's sick.Why?Not happy to see us?" Leeteuk joked."Aniyo.Just asking.I didn't think you would come."Chen replied.

Sunny was talking to Youngji at the backyard on the trampoline while lying down together."You remind me of myself when I just debuted,you know?"Sunny spoke up.Her words were kinda choked up."Pure,clueless at everything and open.I never knew I could come to this stage at all.When I first started,I was scared of everyone.I never knew how to speak up during shows at all."Sunny spoke and adjusted her position to wipe her tears.Youngji looked at her,also crying beacuse she finally found someone who understands her well.

"Oppa!!"Seohyun shouted when she saw Yonghwa eating at the buffet."Woah,you're finally speaking down to me."Yonghwa said then giggled.Seohyun laughed and then bowed to his bandmates.They chatted over food for an hour while reminiscing (not sure if i spelt that correctly) their memories together.

They all were all around the house.Some in their rooms,some in the kitchen,some in the garden backyard,some in the arcade and some in the living room.Sooyoung grabbed Kris who was still talking in the living room.

"Alright,can we please proceed back to the living room now?" Kris asked politely.Everyone soon arrived back at the living room where they see Sooyoung and Kris in front."I know we are all hungry so it is supposed to be eating time but I heard that there will be some new by Baekhyunnie,Kai and Jonghyunnie?"Sooyoung asked the three who nodded in sync.

Baekhyun took a step forward and started,"I'm so sorry to interrupt your eating time but I have a confession to make.Actually,I —"

To be continued ...

Author's note :

I hope you liked Chapter 25.I can't believe it's already on it's 25th chapter.Thanks for the readers who always reads my fanfic,comment and vote.I really appreciate if you could do the same for this one too.Thank you.See you in my next update!Bye!~

-Syah_Kpopper