Chapter 10 : SHINee's Punishment + Outing to the amusement park.

Dinner was already made by Exo-K and when SHINee returned,all the members of the house were at the living room waiting for SHINee.They all stared at the five of them."SHINee boys,you guys broke the rule so today,you'll be sleeping in the living room,get it?" Taeyeon said with glaring eyes.The SHINee boys didn't dare to look at her so they just replied while looking down,"Ne.""Let's go eat then."

There were three tables with 12 seats each.They managed to separated to 10,10 and 11.

Table 1: Taemin-Chen-Yuri-D.O-Hyoyeon-Sulli-Sehun-Onew-Krystal-Victoria

Table 2 : Minho-Luna-Baekhyun-Key-Sunny-Yoona-Suho-Jessica-Amber-Chanyeol

Table 3:Kris-Tiffany-Xiumin-Kai-Jonghyun-Seohyun-Tao-Lay-Taeyeon-Sooyoung

The roommates kept on taking glances of their partners just to see if there was any flirting.Yuri was jealous to see that Kai talking happily with Taeyeon who was opposite.Baekhyun who was actually looking also got pricked even though they were just friends.Probably they got closer since they were roommates.Jonghyun felt betrayed because Jessica was playing with his bandmate,Key.

After dinner,all were supposed to go and give the gifts that they bought for each other.Everyone seemed happy with their presents.

"Okay now grab your things and sleep at the living room now!"Taeyeon ordered."Ne,noona."Minho just took a pillow while the other four took a pillow and some blankets.They let Onew and Jonghyun take the sofas since they were older then the three lined themselves up on the floor and slept.

While they were sleeping,Sulli who haven't slept yet,remembered thay Minho didn't have a blanket with him and headed down.*Minho oppa,sleep well.Good night.*Sulli placed the blanket over him and kissed him on the cheeks.*Oh my god,what did I just do?*She just blushed.Minho woke up to find himself with a blanket.He ran up to his room and hugged Sulli for bringing him the blanket.Then they fell into a sea of awkwardness.

—————————————

ONE MONTH LATER.

"Wah,i can't believe it's already one month since we moved in here."all the members said.They all agreed.Time flew so quickly and many memories happened already.

They were all eating breakfast when the television which didn't ring for a long time finally rang again that day.Taeyeon, again took the initiative and read the instructions.It said "Members of room 1,Sunny and Xiumin,please come and read the instructions.Thank you."Sunny and Xiumin took their last bite.and stood next to the tv with two cards."Okay guys,listen up."Xiumin started first,"Today at 1 pm we'll be going to the amusement park.You're supposed to go play with your roommates." Sunny continued,"Like the previous outing,you guys have to take pictures together except that you'll be going in pairs.In one car,there should be three couples.That's it,you should start preparing soon.Thank you." Instead of talking,they started screaming because they were too excited.

CAR 1 : 1(Xiumin and Sunny)*

              2(Taemin and Yoona)

              3(Baekhyun and Taeyeon)

CAR 2 : 4(Chanyeol and Sooyoung)*

              5(Krystal and Key)

              6(Kris and Amber)

CAR 3 : 7(Kai and Yuri)*

              8(Minho and Sulli)

              9(Suho and Tiffany)