Chapter 7 : Second day :)

Seohyun's P.O.V :

As usual,I woke up the earliest and I saw Sehun still sleeping so i decided read to leave the room to read my book just in case I were to wake him up if I was noisy.I headed to the living room from level 4 to read my book alone.When i arrived,I was shocked to see all the other SNSD members already up with some of the f(x),exo and SHINee members.I then realised only Sehun,Jessica-unnie,Kris oppa and me were the last ones to wake up.

------End of Seohyun's P .O.V -----

"Seohyun-ah!Come join us here!Kai,me,Taeyeon and Baekhyunnie made breakfast already!"Yuri said to Seohyun while stuffing the salad that she made with the three of them in the morning."Ne,unnie."Seohyun replied,still shocked.Seohyun placed her book on the table and ate slowly.

FLASHBACK:

Yuri was the first one to wake up,surprisingly.She saw  Kai still sleeping so she didn't make a noise just in case Kai woke up.But,she suddenly dropped her specs that she was going to take from her desk.Kai woke up and saw Yuri."Noona,where are you going?"Kai asked."Oh Kai,sorry to wake you up.I'm going to the kitchen to cook breakfast since I already woke up.Wanna follow?" replied Yuri. " Okay." he replied.

They headed for the kitchen and saw Taeyeon and Baekhyun already preparing to cook so they helped them.

End of FLASHBACK.

After all woke up and finished their breakfast,they all headed to the living room and started talking among themselves,not knowing what to do.

"DING!!!!"sounded the television that was not on yet.Taeyeon took the initiative to walk up and on the tv.It then showed for the leaders,Taeyeon,Onew,Victoria,Suho and Kris to stand at the front and take a coloured card each.Taeyeon took a red card.Onew took blue.Victoria took green.Suho took purple and Kris took the yellow card.

It showed them a list of people and they were actually to be in their groups for the game that their about to play in the afternoon and they were going to be the leaders.Taeyeon,Suho,Victoria and Kris's groups had six members in it while Onew's had seven.

Groupings:

Taeyeon : Xiumin,Taemin,Baekhyun,Yoona and Sunny .

Kris : Sooyoung,Key,Amber,Chanyeol and Krystal .

Suho : Kai,Tiffany,Minho,Yuri and Sulli .

Victoria : Tao,Sehun,Jonghyun,Jessica and Seohyun.

Onew : Lay,D.O,Chen,Luhan,Hyoyeon and Luna.

They all went for lunch and came back to the living room for more instructions.Since Taeyeon had been the announcer for the previous day,it was now Onew's turn to tell the members what they had to do.

The game consisted of  6 levels and in Onew's case since he was the announcer,he didn't have to play.They were going to play the game in the large backyard that they had."The first player would have to be piggybacked by the second player from this point to that point.The third player would have to receive a baton from the second player and have to pop 10 balloons with the fourth player using their bodies.The fourth player has to pass the baton to the fifth one.The fifth one's ankle would be tied to the sixth player's ankle and together,they would have to run and eat the crackers that are hung on  high pole.Understand?" Onew explained."Ne!"everyone replied.

———————————————————

1st :  Sunny  Krystal Tiffany Seohyun Luna