Part 9

Just a note to know who is talking,

Marc

Gerard, Dani and Sergi

Neymar
---------------------------------------------

"We also have Marc on the phone, we'll put you on speaker."

"What?"

Both Geri and Dani put their phone on speaker. 

''Hey Marc and Ney.'' Gerard, Dani and Sergi said in chorus. ''Have one of you guys kissed yet?'' Dani asked. ''Yeah with Sergi's kissing tips.'' Gerard joked.

 ''Shut up!''

''The girl is sitting next to me.'' Neymar tried to say not to loud.

"Why did you call us? And did you know about this?"

"I told them." Sergi simple said.

"What?!"  "Sergi?!"

"Why so mad?" Sergi asked sarcastic.
"Common guys, it's just a joke." Geri joked.

"Well, goodbye!" And Neymar hung up.
"Yeah I am going too, bye."

*Sergi, Gerard, and Dani*

"I knew they didn't kiss, that means Sergi isn't the 'flirt expert'." Dani said. Sergi rolled his eyes. "You're still jealous." Sergi said. "No I am not!"

"Guys," Gerard said. "Let's just play FIFA, and then talk about it, okay?"

*Neymar and Eliana*

''So, were that your friends?'' Eliana asked. ''Well, yeah kind of.'' Eliana folded her arms. ''Kind of?'' Neymar just sat there and lifted his shoulders up. ''If they wouldn't be your friends, I don't think they asked you if we kissed.'' Neymars mouth fell wide open. ''How did you know?'' Neymar asked confused.

''I could hear them through your phone.'' She simply said. Neymar started blushing, he felt really awkward at the moment. Eliana cupped his face and kissed him. ''Now you can call your friends and say you kissed 'the girl'."

*Marc and Julie*

''What was that about?'' He heard Julie ask when he hung up. He turned around and put his phone in his pocket. ''Nothing.'' Marc lied. ''Marc, I just now you for a couple of days and I can already tell when you're lying.'' Marc sighed, he wants to tell her but, it's too embarrassing. ''Well, it's kind of embarrassing, you know.'' After that there was an awkward silence. ''Maybe we should see how Ney and Eliana are doing.'' Marc said to change the subject. When he was turned around he felt Julie hand on his shoulder. ''Wait.'' She then grabbed his collar and kissed him. She broked the kiss and said ''We didn't finish what we wanted to do.'' She let go of his collar and walked away, leaving Marc stunned for a moment. He shook his head to bring himself to reality, he even pinched himself. He then caught up with Julie who was now ahead of him.