Part 60

*Marc's P.O.V*

I eventually manged to understand through Julie's cries and mumbles. Eliana had left. She won't marry Neymar, she won't finish her school, she won't even stay in Spain.

I was stunned, I had nothing to say when I finally realized. But how the hell do we, or I, tell Neymar!? At his engagement party! I was stressing out at the moment. My girlfriend is crying in the restroom because she lost her best friend, my best friends girlfr- fiancé just left. Of course I'm stressing out!

On one side, I wanted to run to Neymar and tell him. I should tell him as quickly as possible, but how the hell do you tell him that! But, on the other hand, my girlfriend is crying on the floor and I can't just leave her to tell someone really bad news!

"Go" Julie said sniffing. I looked at her confused. She must've seen me think, besides, for some reason Julie most of the time -more like always- knows what I'm thinking. "B-but-" I studdered. She gestured with her hand for me to go. I kissed her forehead and left, but with some guilt too though.

But, for now, the hardest part. Telling Neymar.

My plan -that I literally just made up- is to avoid people who want to talk to me, but it was already hard to avoid people's faces. Everyone was smiling and having a good time, I can't imagine their faces when they heard about Eliana leaving.

I shook my head and took a deep breath. I quickly continued walking towards Neymar, ignoring other people. When I made it near Neymar, I could see it would be hard to even get to him. So many people where there, talking to him and congratulating him. Someone walked up to me; "Have you seen Eliana somewhere? I would like to congratulate her too!" She said while smiling. My heart started racing. "N-no" I managed to say. "Oh well thanks anyways." And she walked away.

I sighed deeply, and then took a deep breath to gather some confidence. "Sorry" "Excuse me" "Need to pass through" I said while walking through the crowds to get to Neymar.

"Hey! Marcie! Wha-" I caught Neymar off by dragging him away to the parking lot. "Hey, what's wrong? You could've just asked me. I know I look busy you know, all those people talking to me." He kept on talking and talking, while I couldn't. "By the way, have you seen Eli? I haven't-" He stopped talking. I assume he stopped because of the face expression he saw on my face.

"A-about that-" I manged to say. "Heh" He chuckled. I stayed quiet for a while. "What?" He asked more serious. I sighed, "Eliana left."

I told him everything I heard from Julie, except the part with Sergi. First of all because I barely understood what she said about Sergi, except the part where she threw her shoe or something? I don't know, but second reason being that if I even mentioned his name, Neymar would be mad pissed at Sergi. So I figured it was the best to leave that out.

The look on his face. Even if you didn't know what has happened to him, seeing him would just make you devastated. His face expression and his body posture was horrible. Neymar didn't move, he didn't twitch, it's like he didn't even blink. Because if he would, tears would fall.

*No one's P. O. V*

Neymar was sad, devastated even, angry and confused. He didn't move, because he couldn't. "Neymar, I-" Marc spoke up, but Neymar stopped him. "No, no. Just-" Neymar let out a deep sigh and shook his head. "C-could you please-" Neymar couldn't say another word, but Marc understood. He didn't want to leave his friend behind, but knew that that is what Neymar wanted. Doubtfully, he headed back.

"Wait!" Neymar called Marc. Marc turned around. "Take care of Julie first, then tell everyone." Neymar said with no emotion, looking to the ground. Marc was surprised by this. "Are you sure?"

"Just do it!" Neymar yelled out of anger. He didn't mean it that way, it's just the emotions he's feeling right now. Marc was shocked, but lightly nodded and went inside.

After Marc went outside, Neymar went mad. He screamed and cussed out of anger. Kicking to things and even throws things away. He ended by a wall, also kicking and hitting it. He rested his left arm against the wall, and then let his head lean against his arm. He started to cry, still lightly hitting the wall. He let himself fall down to the ground, he then turned around to lean his back against the wall.

*buzz buzz*

Neymar was surprised by the sound and looked around confused. He then realized it was his phone.

Minha adorável em breve-a-ser-mulher 5:47 PM; Neymar, I am so sorry, but I just can't do this. I just want you to know that only a fool like me would leave you. You were everything every girl could ask for, nothing you did was wrong, trust me, please trust me. It was me, there is something going on that's been going on for a longer time. Please, please just believe me it had nothing to do with you. You deserve the best, and you might think it's me, but it's not. It's my decision and I just can't marry you, I am sorry.

(Minha adorável em breve-a-ser-mulher = my lovely soon-to-be-wife in Portuguese. I did this with Google translate, so if incorrect, please correct me)

Neymar stared at his phone. What was it that he felt? Was there still some warmth? How? Eliana left him for something she wasn't even capable of telling him, yet...yet there is something.

You were everything every girl could ask for, nothing you did was wrong, trust me, please trust me.

He read those words again and just thought back. Back on how Eliana is. A little chuckle came out of him, which surprised him. And the realized.

He trusted her, he believed what she wrote

Despite what littarly just happened, the kicking and cussing, that one sentence made things a lot less worse.

_____________

Oh my cheese balls, the feels in this part. Next part will be the last part and most likely not so long... after that there will be a very last authors note that I would like for you to read fully.

Thank you for reading, voting and commenting for this story.