Part 35

*No ones P.O.V*

Marc drove on Neymar's drive way. He took a deep breath, preparing what to say. He already knows that Julie is pregnant, so I don't need to tell him that. I need to tell him I didn't knew and ask him if he knows where Julie is. Maybe Eliana knows, she's staying at Neys if I'm right.

He got out of his car and walked to the door. He took another deep breath, he doesn't want Ney to get mad at him because he kinda left Julie when she told him. And he wants that everything will go right with Julie.

Marc rang the door bell and waited for Ney or Eli to open...nothing. He rang again and not that long later Neymar opened the door.

"Just wait!" Neymar said in a hurry and turned back into the house. He stopped and looked back. "Oh, hey Marc." He said in a pretty happy voice. His face impression changed into a more worried look. "Oh shit! Marc!" He said and ran into the house.

Marc walked in and closed the door. "Nice welcoming?" Marc said confused. He walked further into the home. Neymar came running back. "Stay" Is all he said and ran back into the kitchen. Marc ignored him and walked into the kitchen, hearing a cry. Davi? Marc thought. He listened better. Doesn't sound like a kid crying. He thought again.

Marc was peeking around the corner, trying to see who was there. He only saw someones back and Neymar standing behind the bar facing the person.

Neymar spotted Marc. Oh no, why didn't he listen? The moment Eli is gone everything goes wrong. Neymar thought. He tried to signal Marc away without Julie seeing it. Marc just shook his head and looked confused. What is he doing? Marc thought. The only 'signal' Marc understood was that he needed to stay quite, but the rest of the 'signals' were a mystery.

"What are you doing?" Julie asked Neymar. She turned around to see Marc...

*Sergi's house*

Eliana and Sergi were sitting on the couch, facing each other, not saying a word. "Look," Sergi said which caught Eliana's attention. "All we can do is ignore it and tell the truth." He continued. "But the truth is, we did kiss!" Eliana said. Sergi put his hands on Elianas hands and said, "But not in that picture. So it's the truth. And we don't do it anymore because you don't want to." He said saying the last part sad. Eliana realised that. "Oh no, don't-" she said trying not to hurt him. Sergi put one hand on her cheeck...