Part 4

Neymar could see all day that Marc was absent. He thought after the lunch break he would feel better, but no. During the training Marc was still absent. When they got a break to drink something and Neymar decided to talk to Marc.

"Damn Marc, I can see you like this girl and you don't even want to date her?" Marc looked out of the corners of his eyes to Neymar but didn't say anything. "You know what's bothering you Marc? That you won't allow yourself to date her. That's what distracting you from school and even football. Not from having a girlfriend! You're too afraid to get hurt again."

"Why do you think that?" Marc asked curious but annoyed. "Because I know your ex was a bitch, Marc. She hurt you. And Julie is not like that, trust me." Marc looked around and played nervously with his water bottle. 'Maybe Ney is right', Marc thought. But he is so confused, he really didn't want to get hurt again. But Marc also knew that Julie was nothing like his ex. Marc smiled al little bit and Neymar noticed it. "Is that a little smile, Marc?" He started to poke Marc in his stomach. "Are you going to go out with Julie?" Marc's smile got bigger. "Yeah" He said. "YES!" Neymar yelled and jumped up from the bench. "I'm so proud of you Marc." They were both laughing and Marc rolled his eyes.

"Hey Ney, why are you so happy?" Sergi walked towards them. "Hey Sergi, Marc and I are going out with two beautiful ladies after the training." Neymar bragged. "Oh, and you guys have no lady for me?" Sergi teased them. "Haha no, you also didn't get one for me when you went out with a girl." Marc replied. "Aw common Marc! That was 3 years ago."

Sergi Roberto was a good friend of Marc and met when  they were younger. "But I have some kissing tips if you want them." Sergi said and winked. Neymar laughed. "This is not our first kiss, Sergi!" And he playfully pushed Sergi. "Trust me, this will win her heart. First complement her, look her deep in the eyes, grab her waist and kiss her." He explained. "Not grab her by the waist, steal her wallet, and don't even kiss her?" Neymar joked. "Wow, that was a terrible joke."

The boys later walked out of the dressing room. "Are you going to use Sergi's  tip with Eliana?" Neymar chuckled. "Of course I am, it's brilliant." Neymar replied. "As long as you are not stealing her wallet." Marc joked. "Are you also going to use his tip?" Marc was doubting. "I guess." Marc answered.