Part 34

*Marc's P.O.V*

What have I done? I probably made her think I don't love her or...many other bad things! Worst part is I probably won't realise it if Geri told me I should put myself in her place. I am so stupid. All I had in my mind were my previous experience. My last girlfriend faked she was pregnant so I'd still date her when I was about to break up with her and it was just an awful experience. She's the reason I didn't want to date in college.

It's obvious Julie isn't like her at all, in any way, luckily. But now I'm actually thinking I don't know why I thought about my ex. I mean, I know few months ago I thought I want children with her. But yet I'm being a weirdo about it when she's pregnant now. I should be happy.

My thoughts were broken when I heard a honk. I realised I was driving at- for-. I don't know where I am and going. I don't know where Julie is and I don't think she'll answer her phone if I'd call her. Maybe Ney knows. I'll just go to his house first because I never visited and I need help from him.

*Eliana's P.O.V *

I drove as fast as I can to the address Julie gave me. Ney can not know about this!

I pull on the drive way of the house she's staying at. There was a car so I assume she's home and the owner too. I don't even knows who she's staying at.

I got out of my car and rang the bell. I was thinking while I was waiting for someone to answer the door. I don't really come here and I don't know who would live here. Maybe someone she knows from her classes? Maybe Ricky's parents house?

Someone opened the door and it was... you've got to be kidding me. Just shoot me seriously.

''Hey Eli.'' Sergi said happily. How can he be so happy?

I let out a big sigh. I'm legit getting a headache right now. ''Julie isn't here. If I'm right she left to see you.'' He said and stepped aside and opened the door more. ''Come in.''

I was thinking. Damn it! She would come over to Neys place, how could I forget! ''Oh no!'' I said right away. ''Why not?'' He asked confused. ''We can call Juul, tell you're here.'' I just-ugh. I stepped inside because...I don't know. Because I needed to tell him? That's a good enough reason for me.

''Take a seat, want something to drink?'' How dare he to ask?  ''No, you should take a seat.'' I said firmly. ''Sorry?'' He asked sarcastic. ''Take a seat. Not any seat, no, a seat in front of your tv.'' I said and walked to his living room. I searched for his remote control. ''Uhm, I see you're making yourself comfortable?'' He asked. ''Where's your remote?'' I asked him. He looked confused at me. ''There'' He pointed. I grabbed it and turned on the tv. I was looking for the tv show I was watching so I can show him.

''So, you want something to dr-'' ''No!'' I interrupted him. He sat down next to. Not just next to me, no, against me. He was so close that he was almost sitting on my lap. I tried to ignore it and continued looking. ''Aha!'' I said. I watched it hoping that they'd bring us up again. But unfortunate they were talking about something else.

''Damn it.'' I let out my breath. ''If you want to watch the beginning of the show then you just need to do this.'' He grabbed the remote from my hand. He first put his hand around mine before grabbing the remote. I got shivers on my back. Damn it Sergi.

He did something and he restarted the tv show. ''Yes! This is perfect!'' I said. ''Don't you have a tv at Neys house? 'Cause you're acting strangely happy.'' He said while laughing a little bit. ''No, just look.'' I said and pointed at the tv. I paused at the same time where I had paused at Neys house.

I turn to him, after I moved myself since he was almost sitting on me. I looked at him but he said nothing. ''Well?'' I asked him. ''What can I do?'' He said offended. ''We didn't kiss and paps  always make up stories. If they ask all we can say is we hugged because that's what happened.'' He simply said.

I wanted to go nuts on him but I thought the same thing. What to do...? 

Tuntuntunnn... Remembered Julie went with Sergi home? Exactly. A coincident Sergi being all close to Eli?  Just like Marc going to Ney because he doesn't know where Julie is? Tbh we're really having fun writing these parts, even though they are not that happy. But it's fun to keep you guys waiting for the next chapter with a little cliff-hanger haha. We love you ;p