Part 21

Marc's P.O.V

After sitting a few more hours at Eliana's house talking, well, mostly Julie's and Eliana's parents telling embarassing stories to Ney and me, Chris looked at his watch. "Oh look at the time. We have to go home."

Julie, Anita and Chris stood up and I was doubting to stand up yes or no. It sounds weird but I know that José picked us up and uh...that's it. I don't even know where I'm going to sleep!

I turn around when I felt a pat on my shoulder. It was Chris. "Common we don't have forever. Aren't you tired?" Chris said. Well, atleast now I know where I am going to sleep. I'm just really hoping Julie's father Chris isn't as bad as José. I feel sorry for Neymar but knowing I am not in his possion, it's kinda funny. Atleast I hope I won't be in the same possion as Neymar...

*at Julie's home*
"Home sweet home!" Julie said taking one step into the front door. "Sweetie, would you mind moving, these suitcases are heavy and you're in the doorway." Chris said out of breath. "Oh yeah right sorry."

Once we were in Anita said, "commom, I'll show you where you sleep." I stood up and Chris sighed exaggerated. "I am not dragging those suitcasses upstairs!" Julie and I started laughing. "It's okay, I can carry them myself." I said. "See, don't worry you old fart. You got someone younger now to do that." Julie said teasing her father.

I walk behind Anita and Julie and to my surprise, I got pointed out to the same room as Julie which I asume is Julie's bedroom. Julie just walked in and put her stuff there and Anita and I were still standing in the door frame.

"Aren't you going to sleep?" Anita said to me. I nodded. "Yeah of course." I walk into the room but then realise there is no other bed or mattress. I turn around to Anita. "Where do-" but before I could finish Anita said, "we didn't have time to put a mattress on the ground, so just tonight, just tonight, you can sleep in the same bed." Woah. I didn't expected that. I mean I get why they didn't really had the time to put a mattress here since they knew very late we were comming. But I'm more surprised that they allowed it. Or not...? I don't even know anymore since the creepy José experience. I bet if Ney was here with José that he probably needed to sleep on the couch...maybe even shed. You never know with that man!

My thought was broken by Julie throwing a pillow to my face. "Hey!" Julie smiled in return. "Yo, you going to change? I am tired I want to sleep." She said. I throw the pillow back at her. "Maybe." I said in a teasing tone.

Once I got back into the bedroom, Julie was on her phone. "I thought Eliana and Neymar were the ones addicted to their phones." I say as I settle in bed. "Don't worry, I am not that bad." She said still looking at her phone. "You talked to me and still looked very focused to your phone...beginning signs of being addicted to your phone." I teased her. "I am only on my phone because the queen of phone-addiction texted me. She wants to go to the city tomorrow." Julie said. "Sure." I replied.

I was ready to put the lights off. I reach for the light on the nightstand. Before I turn it off, I turn to Julie to see if she's ready. And as I feared she was still on her phone, staring at it like Ney and Eli, not a good sign (sarcastic). I sit up and grabbed her phone out of her hand. "Maaarc, don't do that!" Julie said while reaching out to the hand I was holding her phone.

I sit as far as I can from her so she won't reach her phone. "Julie Sarah Davis, you should stop talking to miss Eliana." I say in my most serious tone and face. She stopped trying to grab her phone. "What? Don't joke now." I shook my head. "No, no. She's a bad invluence on you. Because of her you're on your phone instead of-"

She rolled her eyes. "Instead of sleeping, yeah yeah. What are you, my mom?" She tried grabbing her phone again but I held her back. "No stop, let me finish my sentince Julie Sara-" and of course, she interuppted me. I don't know what it is, her parents are nice but they interupped a lot too. Must be a family-thing.

"No stop, don't call me by my full name." She said. And she looked serious now, pretty annoyed. Whoops. "Sorry baby. But what I wanted to say was-" and again, a 'real surprise', I got interuppted again. "How do you know my full name?" She asks. I sigh. "Oh yeah right sorry..." She said after hearing my sigh.

I waited a few seconds to be really sure she won't interupped me. "Where was I? Oh yeah. She's a bad invluence on you. Because of her you're on your phone instead of giving me kisses." I said the last sentice in a childish tone. She looked at me for a while and then started laughing. "Haha Marc, you can't be serious." I made a sad face with my mouth. She sighed and rolled her eyes. She leaned in and kiss me. The kiss got more intense but stopped when she grabbed the phone out of my hand.

She pinched my arm. "Don't be such a baby Marc. You have a mouth, you can talk." "And you can give me kisses on my mouth." I said. I leaned in but she pushed my face away with her hand. Romantic way to sleep in the same bed.

"We really need to sleep. Have you ever ridden a bike before?" She asks. "I guess so, why?" She smiled widely. "Because we are going to the city with the bike." I just pulled up my shoulders. She started laughing. "Many people think they can ride a bike, but when they need to do it...they fail." She said. I started laughing. I'm not the best in riding a bike but Neymar is worse, so it can't be bad.

"You need to stop a lot because of Neymar though, he really can't ride a bike. Especially not the ones you have here." I said pretty convident. She shook her head. "They are going with the bus. We two are going with the bike." Uh-oh I thought.

Julie quickley pecked my lips and turned off the lights. "You need the sleep. It's going to be an interesting bike ride." And with that she layed down, typed sometings on her phone and peacefully fell asleep. I was pretty tired too, I could fall asleep any moment but...I really can't ride a bike. Is that weird? I can ride a fitness-bike! Not that that's amazing or so but...it's still a bike. I just hope I won't fall because there's this straight tube near the saddle. You really don't want to fall on that, especially not as a boy.

*Julie's and Eliana's text conversation*
Eliana 23:31; He, long time no see :p Tomorrow to the city?
Eliana 23:32; Woohoo still alive?
Eliana 23:32; Helloooooo
Eliana 23:33; 2min further...
Eliana 23:34; JULIE
Eliana 23:34; ITS 3MIN NOW
Eliana 23:36; Youre not doing bad stuff right, with Marc ;)
Eliana 23:36; Btw its 5min further now
Julie 23:36; ELIANA STAHP IT
Julie 23:37; AND NO
Eliana 23:37; Oh when it gets dirty you react? And no to...? no shopping in city tmrrw?
Julie 23;37; No to 'doing bad stuff with marc'
Eliana 23:37; But you did react after I said that...
Eliana 23:38; That means something...
Julie 23:38; Eli...
Eliana 23:38; Yeah?
Julie 23:38; Shut up would ya?
Eliana 23:38; ...
Eliana 23:39; I still don't have an answer to my question
Julie 23:39; Ugh sure
Eliana 23:39; Why the ugh?
Julie is typing...
Eliana 23:41; JUUL YOUVE BEEN TYPING FOR 2MIN NOW
Eliana 23:42; Srsly...I gave you 3min...
Eliana 23:42; I thought we were friends why you taking 3min?
Eliana 23:44; I dont want to sound desperate but im getting lonley now, ney just left my room.
Julie 23:44; Geez calm down loner
Eliana 23:44; JULIEEE where were you
Julie 23:44; In my room, Marc stole my phone and said 'dont speak to miss Eliana bc she makes you be on your phone instead of kissing me'
Eliana 23:45; Tbh, idk what to think...last part is adorable but what dont speak to Eliana. But the the worst part of them all...STEALING YOUR PHONE!?!?
Eliana 23:45; What a horrible crime...
Julie 23:45; I said we R going to bike to the city
Eliana 23:45; NOOOH WHY
Julie 23:45; But I said you and ney R going with the bus
Eliana 23:46; Pfew, thnx I hate riding bike, youre a real friend
Eliana 23:46; But still that I gave you 3mins rmmbr? Youre strong you couldve gotten your phone easily. Actually it was 5min so idk if youre a real friend yes or no...
Julie 23:46; Damn it Eli shut up ill see you at 2
Eliana 23:46; Juul wait!
Eliana 23:47; Ahh whatever see you at 2

Yo! Bit of another chapther. We added the text convo or else it would be kinda boring so...hope you liked that :) And just one thing, just wondering if you have friends like Eliana who CANT stand when you dont reply right away. In next chaps we find out if Marc can ride a bike.