Super Important!!!

Hi guys, this is super important. I've been really doubing on how to end this story. I had an idea but I'm not sure if I should do it. I wanted to ask you guys what you thought, that's why it's so important. I could really use the readers help.

My original plan was that Eliana and Neymar are going to have an engagement party, but then Eliana would freak out because she isn't sure if this is what she wanted and she still has the guilt of kissing Sergi. She gets stressed and decides to leave which she's been thinking of a longer time. She tells Julie this at the party (after she had made up her mind...more like in stress) and then leaves. I thought it would be funny-don't judge me-that Sergi notices her leaving and wants to go after her. Julie sees this and to stop Sergi she threw her shoe at him...and maybe bitch-slap him. After that I would write some parts about what happeneds afterwards.

When this book is done and I've writing my original plan, I thought of making a sequal, mainly about Neymar. Julie and Marc still in there but are not the main characters.

But, I was like...what would you think? Would you forever hate me? ╮(╯3╰)╭

I had the 'original plan' a long time in my head, but I'm not quite sure right now if I should do that. I can also write the happy ending.

So, my main point is; what would you prefer?

1, write my 'original plan' and the sequal
2, write the good ending and a epilogue, but it ends there
3, I could write both endings?

Please could you leave in the comments what you would prefer, don't be shy. I would love to know your oppinion because I just don't know what to do.

Thank you so much for reading, voting and commenting this story! Luv u all(っ˘💋˘ς)