Part 46

*Next day*

*Neymar's P.O.V*

Yesterday I talked with Marc and Julie about the pregnancy. They were obvious scared for some things. It reminded me of myself when I found out Carolina was pregnant. I've told them they can stay here as long as they want, even until if their kids were adults! They thanked me, but said they would stay here until they got everything figured out and could afford their own home.

We talked about that in the evening, so Davi was already in bed. Or so I thought. Apparently, he listened to the whole conversation, when he heard that they would leave when they could afford their own place, he jumped up out of nowhere and begged them to stay 'forever'. He's so obsessed with the fact the he is going to get a niece or nephew. I brought him back to bed like a million times, but he kept coming back and trying to convince Julie and Marc to stay forever. It's cute in the beginning, but it gets annoying after a while. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy my son is excited about it. It's just that I needed to bring him back to his bed too many times.

I haven't told them I texted Eliana. I didn't want them to make them stressed or something. It might not make sense, but I don't want to let them worry about me. Definitely not now since it's the next day and I haven't heard anything yet. I asked Dani but he also hasn't heard anything from her. I've been really worrying.  It can't be that she's away, out of the country, at least I think so. Most of her stuff is still here and she's still signed in for the second year of college. I know it would be very fast if she decided to leave that she would already be signed out, but still... I can't get her out of my mind. Why would she just vanish if the media made a mistake?

As I thought longer about it, I started to think it was my fault. My fault she just left. I just left her at the hostiptal and then I went to Sergi's to kick is ass, was it my fault? Did I over react because I didn't knew the truth? Did that scared her?

I sighed loudly and checked my phone regularly. I wanted to practise, but coach gave Sergi and me a week off and I got suspended for two matches because I was so reckless. I was sure to check the media often too, to see what they all said and if they found out about our fight. Thankfully, they haven't found out.

"Hey" Julie said. "Hey" I replied. "You're still in your pj, do you know what time it is?" I told her. She rolled her eyes. "For your information, I was playing with your son." She said. "And-" She said but didn't continue. "I-know" She said fast. I looked confused at her. "Your text." She said. I was kind of lost for words, she knows?

She took a seat next to me, "Eli texted me." She explained. "She did text you!?" I asked shocked. "Calm down! Lemme explain." She said calmly. I don't know how, but she did! "Eli is- she is-" She begun but already stopped. She was doing some movements with her hands. "Shocked" She finally said.

"What? What did she say? Can I see?" I asked nervously. Julie sighed. "She told me what happened at the hostpital, she was shocked when you just left. Then the fight-" She explained. "It is my fault." I mumbled under my breath. "What?" Julie asked me. I sighed. I didn't want to say it again. I noticed that Julie grabbed her phone, did something and put it away. My phone started to vibrate. I looked at her and she gave me this look to look at my phone. I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and saw that Julie sent an adrress to me.

"The place where she is staying." She said. "Go to her." I looked at her like she was crazy. "What?" She asked me. "I can't just go to her. She hasn't replied to me nor to Dani." Julie sighed. "Do you really think that matters?" She asked me. I thought of if, it kind of did but it also kind of didn't.

"When we were younger, she always wanted someone to go after her." She said. She probably wants me to go. "To be honest she said she wanted a prince to go after her, but I guess her boyfriend-who is a footballer- is basicly the same thing." She said, which kind of ruined the moment of realisation, but I didn't mind. I know I have to go to her...