Part 18

''We have landed at Schiphol at 16:48 (4:48PM). Thank you for choosing our flight, enjoy your stay. Please stay seated until the door opens. It will take a few minutes.''

''Hey Marc.'' Neymar said. ''What's up?'' ''What do we do now?'' Neymar asked. Marc frowned. ''What do you mean?'' Neymar sighed. ''I don't know, I am just...'' Neymar kept quite. ''Nervous?'' Marc asked. Neymar narrowed his eyes to him.

"Pfff what, i am not nervous! It's just meeting their parents and maybe they haven't got your mail." Neymar said and awkwardly looked away.

"What?" Marc asked. "You're not the only one. We'll just first get out of the plane and then see what happens."

"But what if Eliana and Julie are earlier out of the plane and go to their parents and they leave." Neymar said. "I don't think so bec-" Before Marc could finish his sentice Neymar interupted him. "So what? What if they did't get our mail." Marc pushed his shoulder. "Let me talk. I don't think so because we are first to leave the plane and we know how they look like from pictures, so I don't see the problem."

"Fine" Neymar said. "But if we don't make it, you are paying everything, hotel and all!" Marc rolled his eyes. "Whatever, it will be okay." Marc says but thinks different...

_______________________

Julie was looking at Eliana who's still sleeping. The stewardess tried to wake Eliana up for the landing. Julie fast stoped her. It has happend before and she blamed Julie. Julie doesn't want that to happen again, but she has to wake her up now.

"Eliana" Julie whispers. She didn't react. Julie poked her arm and face. All of a sudden Eliana pulled her sleeping mask off.

"WHAT" she says annoyed. "I am sleeping, can't you read my sleepingmask." "We..uh..we arrived." Julie said. She expected Eliana still to be mad, but to her suprise she wasn't.

"Oh why didn't you say so. Wait, we already landed?" Eliana asks. Julie nonds her head. "But we do need to wait long until we can leave because we are in the back of the plane."

Eliana narrowed her eyes at Julie. "So I still could've sleep for 15min!" Eliana said almost screamd mad. "Sshh Eli, everyone is looking at us. Keep your voice low." Julie said. "I thought-" "Clearly you haven't thought, because I still could be sleeping right now." Eliana said.

Julie just sat there in silence. "Sorry I guess. I just thought you could wake up better instead of waking up and get out of the plane half asleep." Eliana turned her back to Julie. ''Whatever.''

_______________________

Neymar and Marc rushed to get their bags to be fast at the meeting point to meet their parents and before anyone could notice them.

''Marc this is taking to long.'' Neymar said. Marc sighed. ''I know, I just hope the luggage is sooner than Julie and Eliana.'' ''Damn it, I forgot about that.'' He looked back at the iets. ''It's really full there so I think it takes longer to get through there then we have our luggage.'' Neymar said.

"I just hope that luggage arrive before they are here" Marc said. "Damn it! It's taking too long!" He cursed out of stress. Neymar tried to find the luggage. "Ahh look there they are!" Neymar pointed at one bag. "Yeah but that is only one..." Marc said disappointed.
______
"Eli...Eli...this time for real....we can leave the plane" Julie whispered trying not to get Eliana mad again. Eliana woke up quicklier than the first time and said a little grumpy: "I couldn't sleep those last minutes...that's your fault!" She looked around the plane. The last couple of passengers where leaving. "Okay, lets go, we have to get our luggage which takes ages."
______
Meanwhile when Eliana and Julie got of the plane, the bags of neymar and marc's luggages arrived. "Quickly! I think that they already got off the plane." Marc said.

Marc and Neymar grabbed their luggage and went through the doors. They look around. Neymar grabbed his phone.

"This is how their parents look like." Neymar said and turned his phone. "I don't think I need to see a picture." Marc said and pointed in front of four people who were holding a board, 'Welkom thuis Eliana en Julie!❤' (welcome home Eliana and Julie). Neymar read it. "What does it say?" Marc pulled up his shoulder. "I don't know but it says Julie and Eliana so it must be them."

They walk towards them and Marc spoke. "Uhm hello, I'm Marc and this is Ney-" "Yes, I know who you guys are, and I got your mail." The father of Eliana said. Neymar and Marc sighed of releave. "I am Jose and this is my wife Wendy." And he greeted them. "I am Anita, Julie's mother and this is Chris."

"You can come with me. Julie and Eliana will drive with them while we are at home." Jose said. The boys just nodded their heads. They said there good-byes to the others and walked along with Jose.

"Well Marc, looks like they all planned it better than you." Neymar whispered and laughed. "Shut up, you didn't do anything." Marc said and stook his tongue out.

College love, Marc Bartra & Neymar Jr [COMPLETED] [EDITING]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें