Part 42

*Eliana's P.O.V*

I was sitting on the couch, staring in front of me. They fought and it's all my fault...

I need someone, but, they're all gone. Gone. I lost...everyone. They are back at home, or I did something stupid, like now and I lost them. What now...?

Do I leave? Do I leave it all behind me? Or do I deal with? But how? Did I already deal with it? No, I need to do something else...
_____________
*Julie's P.O.V*

I was sitting on my hostpital bed, watching tv. Since I was alone in the room I could watch whatever I want. I was slowly watching a bit of every chanel as I was looking for a chanel to watch since I had nothing else better to do. I eventually come at this program about sports. I decided to continue watching this.

It has been 15 minutes, or has it been an hour? 20 minutes? Half an hour? Anyways, I don't know how long I've been watching this program, I don't have a clock near me. But I've been 'kind of' watching this, I was so bored and I was about to change the chanel until they mentioned Neymar. I turn up the volume and listened good.

I litteraly jumped out of my bed when I saw the picture. "That cheating bitc-!" I cursed but didn't finished. I can't believe it! I told her to stop and she told me she did, but there they're kissing! I sighed loud and sat back on my bed. I crossed my arms, I should've just let her tell Neymar!

I looked back at the tv and tried to listen but I just couldn't. I'm mad but for some reason, I feel guilty. I don't know how, maybe because I didn't gave Eliana the chance to tell Neymar. He had to find out the hard way. Oh shi-tt..., shiz. Shiz! I was really off and I was thinking of what I said. Shiz? I'm not that kind of a person that curses much. I shook my head trying to think 'normal' again. I tried to think of...of this, but I can't. I'm too-what? Shocked? Mad? I can't think, probably because I'm in the hostpital, I'm way too off to think!

I turned off the tv and laid back. I was nervously playing with my hands. Without thinking I grabbed my phone and wanted to dial a number, but who do I call? Does Marc already know? Neymar? Eliana? Sergi? No wait, I wouldn't call Sergi, the stupid...stupid-man! I thought again, no, he deserves to be called a bee-ach.

I stared at my phone for a while. Eventually I did call someone.

I waited for an answer but no answer after 5 calls. I sighed and laid the phone next to me.
____________
I was woken up by a nurse. "Julie, you're phone has been ringing since I've been here and you've missed about 20 calls." She said. I was slowly waking up and I was slowly processing what the nurse said. When I did finally realise what she said, I jumped up and looked for my phone. The nurse put her hand on my shoulder and gave my phone. I was about to take it from her as she started speaking. "Calm down, maybe it isn't smart to be on your phone right away." I sighed and looked at ny notifactions. All missed calls and messages. "I really need to." I told her. She smiled and nodded. "Don't be too long on your phone and don't forget to eat." She said and left.

I wanted to call back until my screen changed, someone was calling me.

"Hello?" I said. "Hey! Finally! You called a few times, are you okay?" Eliana asked me. I sighed. "Yeah" It kept silence. "Are you?" I asked her. "What? Yeah." She said. I didn't want to bring it up but that's why I called her in the first place. "Not upset?" I asked. I didn't knew how to bring it up. You can hear in her voice something happened. "You know-?" She said.

Sorry for a late and shitty update! Last week I had exams and I had to learn so I haven't time to write. I'm sorry but atleast I wrote (a short, not the best) chapter. Thanks for reading!