Part 58

*At the party*

The whole barça team was here, including some of Neymar's and Eliana's family members.

*Eliana's P.O.V*

I was sitting nervously in a corner by myself. I was ticking my foot on the ground. I couldn't stop! It's driving me insane! How..? Just how?

I even freaking packed a bag with some stuff in it, including my passport. Why? Because I don't know what to do. Why can't I make up my mind!?

*Tap tap*

Everyone looked at the stage, Marc was tapping on the microphone. The dj stopped the music. "Thanks" Marc said in the microphone. Marc cleared his throat. "I would like to take a moment to congratulate to the soon to be mr and mrs Da Silva Santos!" Everyone started clapping and cheering. I looked around and then- and then I saw Sergi. I looked him dead in the eye.

He had sad face expression on. He looked devastated. Really devastated.

I looked at his eyes. I can't do this!

I stood up from the chair I was sitting on and ran away.

*Julie's P.O.V*

Marc came on stage and congratulate Neymar and Eliana. Everyone cheered and clapped. I saw something past by fast in the corners of my eyes. I turned my head to see Eliana was heading for the exit. What's wrong with her?

I tried to run to her to catch up with her before she turns around the corner to the exit. But who am I kidding? I'm pregnant and I can barely even walk normally, imagine if I need to run. "Eli!" I managed to yell loud enough for her to hear me, but not draw attention from the rest. She stopped and turned around. I wiggled, thats how Marc and Neymar call it when I walk, to her. She tried to look away, avoiding any eye contact. When I came closer to her, I noticed she was crying. I laid my hand on her shoulder.

"What's wrong? Why are crying?" I asked consurned. She started to breathe heavily. "I-I can't-" Was all she said before she started crying again. "Woah, calm down. You're starting to worry me." I said. She didn't say anything. It stayed quiet. Luckly we were standing behind the corner, so no one could see us.

"Eli" I said, trying to get an answer. She shook her head and looked down, still crying. I was getting even more consurned. "Eliana" I said, even shaking her a little bit. She took a very deep breathe.

"I can't do this. I can't marry Neymar." She said. "But, you don't have to do it now. You can-" Eliana interrupted me. "No! I just can't, can't marry anyone. Not now, not later. I'm leaving." She said. My eyes whidened.

"What?" That one word, barely came out of my mouth. "I'm going back home. I can't stay here. Oh god Julie, I'm so sorry." She said and started crying again. I just stared at her. My eyes started to water up too. I couldn't believe what she said! And why she said it!

"I did something horrible and while doing it, I caught feelings. I can't." She said. I however, was still lost for words. "I can't do this. I also can't stay here. I wish you all the best for you, your and Marc's kids, Neymar and everyone else. I'm so sorry." She said while crying and with that, she left.

I just stood there. All alone now. Stuck in my shoes, stuck in the ground. I felt sick. What the hell happened? Did-did she just-? And why, how, what!?

Someone past by, he ran. That he, was Sergi.

Sergi

Seeing him just made my blood boil! My sad expression on my face turned into a mad one, a very mad one. I clenched my hand into a fist. Before I knew it, my ballerina shoe was thrown against the back of his head. I needed to throw something at him. "Ah! What the-?"

I walked to him, got my shoe and put it on without losing my balance. Sergi was saying something, but I wasn't listening. Once I got my shoe back on, I looked at him.

*slap!*

I bitch slapped him right in his face. He put his hand on his left cheeck. I looked at him, but a few seconds later I realised what I've done. "Oh, I'm sorry!" Or, aren't I sorry?

You guys, that part that Sergi got bitch slapped. I was waiting to write that. Idk why, I just really wanted to. I don't hate him or anything! But in this story I made him a dick...so yeah he kind of deserves it.