Part 15

*Julie and Marc*

They waited until Eliana and Neymar were out of sight and then walked together side to side to the park.

Marc's mind went wild, should he hold her hand? But what if she pulls her hand back?

Then he felt Julie's cold hand grabbing his. He was shocked at first, but glad she made the move.

They reached the park and choose a path to walk.

The path ended by a fountain, it was really romantic with the moonlight shining on the water.

This is perfect for a kiss, Marc thought. He looked at Julie who came closer to him.

"It's freezing, I'm coollldd!" She said. "Here i give you my jacket." Marc said and he put his jacket on her shoulders. "Thanks." And she turned her face to his. They faced each other and Marc came closer to her to kiss her.

Julie looked over his shoulder.

"Look! There's the maze!" She said pointing at the maze. She ran over to it, ignoring marc trying to kiss her.

Shit! It was a perfect moment for a kiss! Stupid maze ruining the moment. Marc thought and turned around to see Julie standing at the start of the maze.

"Common lets get lost!" She screamed to him. "Julie I don't know if it's a smart idea to 'get lost'."

Julie put her puppy eyes on. "Please Marc. You said we would go into the maze on our second date and we didn't do it. Common!" And she ran into the maze.

After 5 minutes in the maze, they lost each other. It was getting dark and Julie got scared.

"MARC COME AND FIND ME! I'M SCARED!" she screamed hoping he'd hear her.

Behind her she heard sounds in the bushes and turned around. Marc ran out and screamed, "FOUND YOU!"

Julie was in shocked and fell on the ground.

"Oh I'm sorry, give me your hand." He said and reached out his hand to her. Julie looked up at him with teary eyes. "y...you...f*cking scared me" she said and took his hand. "Ahh im sorry I didn't mean to make you cry..." he said and hugged her.
"Then...can I piggy bag ride you, to make up with me..." he looked at her for a moment and then nod his head. "Sure." He kissed her forehead and found the way out of the maze with Julie on his back.

"Should we go back?" He asked as he put Julie down. "Yeah...that was pretty scary....stupid maze. And stupid Marc" she teased. Marc laughed. ''Yeah, sorry for that.''

But it's a stupid maze indeed! I scared her and it ruined the most romantic kiss ever! Marc thought. They walked their way home. "Do you think Eli and Ney are done with.....whatever they were going to do?'' Julie asked. ''I don't know, I guess we'll see when we get there.''

''Do you first want to go to my place? It's bigger and I think these two are 'busy' in your room.'' Julie said.

''Sure, let's go to yours, which should be MY room.'' Marc said and he playfully bumped her a bit. ''Well Marc'' She bumped him back. ''I was faster. Faster then 'soon-to-be in the first Barcelona's team' football players.''

''Eliana didn't even run! And you cheated, you stole our plan to go to the reception, you left earlier then us and you threw stuff at us. So it was only fair if I and Neymar got the room.'' Julie rolled her eyes. ''Whatever I won.''

___________________

Marc and Julie were now standing in front of their door. Before Julie opened the door she stopped.

''Do you hear that?''

''Hear what?'' Marc asks. ''Come here.'' Marc came closer to the door.

Pew pew, OMG! SHOOT. NOO! YES!

Julie opened the door seeing Neymar and Eliana playing games like little children. They didn't even notice Marc and Julie until Julie puts out the TV.

''Julie what are you doing? I was finally winning from Neymar!'' Eliana whined. Julie crossed her arms and chuckled. ''You two are like little children.''

''We are NOT children!'' Neymar stated. ''Why does everyone sees me as a child?''

''You do act like one.'' Marc said. ''How would you know?'' Neymar asked. ''Because I know you for two years, isn't bed time for the children?'' Marc joked.

''Sure you're a kid too!''  ''Says who?''  ''Geri says so. So that means it's bed time for you too!''

Marc kissed Julie good-bye and Neymar Eliana good-bye and they left.