Part 40

*No one's P.O.V*

''Hey'' Neymar said out of breath. ''Pappi!'' Davi shouted. ''Hey, uhm go and play there.'' He said to Davi and he went back to the play area. Neymar took a seat and so did Eliana. ''What happened?'' Neymar asked. ''Julie just fell down and I still don't know how she's doing or what happened.'' Eliana said. ''Pappi, Eli look! It Eli on tv!'' Davi said out of nowhere. Neymar didn't turn around yet while Eliana looked straight forward and saw the tv. It was that picture...

"What is it?" Neymar said as he turned around. Eliana quickly put her hands on Neymars face to turn him around. "He does that all the time." Eliana lied. Neymar looked confused. "Yeah uh, he says something like Eli is on tv so you'll look but nothing is there. He did it to me too but then that you were on tv."

Davi walked to the two of them. He pointed at the tv that was hanging on the wall. "You're hugging Sergi." He said to Eliana. Eliana was looking at the boy and didn't notice that Neymar turned around. Neymar quickly jumped up.

"You kis-" He stopped his sentince since his son was there and he can't get mad right now. Eliana was red and shoked. Neymar looked back at the tv and he made a fist. He shook his head and turned around. He picked up Davi and walked away, fast as possible. "No wait!" Eliana said as she stood up. Neymar ignored her and continued walking. Eliana took a deep breath, holding back her tears and then walked after him. She started running but she was too late to catch the elevator. "Damn it." She cursed under her breath while a tear fell down.
______________

"Pappi?" Davi said. "Hm" Neymar replied. "Why you sad?" Davi asked his father. Neymar looked at Davi. "I'm not sad." He said with a weak smile. "Your eyes are wet." Davi said. Neymar was surprised by what his son said. He looked into the mirror in the elevator and indeed, his eyes were wet. He quickly wiped his eyes with his hands. "Don't be sad pappi!" Davi said and he wraped his little arms around Ney's neck and gave him a kiss on cheek. Neymar finally smiled and hugged Davi back. The elevator was on the main floor, Neymar wiped his eyes again and walked to the car.
_______________

"When is Julie allowed to leave?" Marc asked the doctor. Doctor Rodriguez looked through some papers before answering. "She has to stay till tommorow." He said. Marc sighed as he looked at Julie. "It's okay." Julie said and put her hand on Marc's shoulder. "At what time can she leave tommorow?" Marc asked again. "I think around noon. But since I am your doctor for you pregnancy, we can make an appointment for tommorow." Doctor Rodriguez said. "Yeah, when you're picking me up we can do that." Julie said excided to Marc. "But you would need to wait of you're allowed to leave around noon. I only have a spot free around 2." The doctor said. "That's okay." Marc said.

They made their appointment and the doctor left. "Aren't you supposed to go back?" Julie asked Marc. "What? Why?" Marc chuckled. "I don't know." Julie said. "Home or maybe the interview?" Marc shook his head. "Interview is canceled." He said. "Or do you just want me to leave?" Marc said in a teasing tone. Julie laughed. "Of course I do." Julie joked and yawned. "You should rest." Marc said and kissed Julie's forehead. Marc was about to leave. "Wait!" Julie daid before he was really out of the room. "I want a good kiss." She said and pouted her lips. Marc chuckled. He walked back and gave her a kiss. "Take care," Marc said. "And of course the baby." Julie looked at him. "Oh yeah right, babies." He said and left.

He walked out and looked for Eliana, Neymar and Davi. But he didn't saw any of them. He walked further and still didn't saw them. He wanted to walk to the reception but then saw Eliana standing at the elevators. "Hey Eliana." He said as he walked towards her. "Where is Neymar?" He asked. Eliana turned around and hugged him tight. "He-he left!" She started crying.

"What's wrong?" Marc asked her. "Can you please take me home? To Neymar." She asked Marc.

Marc drove Eliana home, but Marc had no idea what was going on. They were at a crossing point but the traffic was stuck. Eliana was nervously sitting in her seat. "Are you okay?" Marc asked her. "Yeah, just-" She pointed in front of her. "Can we just drive." She said frustated. "I can't drive Eli, the cars in front of-" Marc stopped when Eliana stepped out of the car. "Eliana!" He yelled but she slammed the door and walked to the other car.

She was standing on the passenger side of the car. She pounded on the window. "Hurry up will ya? I gotta go somewhere!" She yelled and went back. Marc started at her in awe. Eliana put her seatbelt on and looked to Marc. "What?" She said and looked back to the road.

Neymar found out omg. I can tell you some exciding stuff is going to happen with Neymar and yes...Sergi