Mantis's (OC) Profile; Prowl's POV

Mantis was the adopted daughter of Yoketron and like me has been trained in the ways of the Cyberninja (though sadly, also like me her training is not fully completed). Despite her young age, half-finished guidance and seemingly petite frame, she has shown to be a capable combatant in battle thanks to her skills in Circuit-Su and Mueiyaku. I am proud to say that she is a natural at the latter style.

Other than her martial skills, she also has a pair of tessens she utilizes in battle; smoke bombs and explosive disks contained in both her subspace and utility belt for misdirection; wheels on her heels granting her extra speed and mobility; versatile flexibility and agility and of course her quick wits and sassy 'savage' one-liners to throw her opponents off.

Since coming to Earth, she has adapted to her new home swimmingly like a duck to water. She too has grown close to the organic life Mother Nature has to offer- especially for succulents. Unfortunately, she also seems to have become a bit of a gamer like Bumblebee and a....what's it called? 'Anime ota.....ota....otaku'? Is that the word?

Although she's admittedly wiser, sharper, responsible and mature for one her age- considering she's the older sister figure among the 'Auto Teens'- she is still young. Thus, she still has a rebellious, impulsive streak to her leading to brash reckless decisions.

I also fear due to the....passing of Master Yoketron, she has developed a cynical perspective of the Elite Guard whom from her perspective failed to be there when we needed them most. This perspective she harbors borders on disrespect at times.

As her big brother/guardian/caretaker and the only form of family she has left, I hope I can raise her well and guide her to become the kind compassionate Cyberninja both Yoketron and I see in her.

-Prowl