Chapter 28: Headmaster

At a testing facility Isaac Sumdac was all too familiar with, having been there numerous times for similar occasions such as this, he met with one of his most talented bot-engineers. He was young still but perhaps his young mind could create something that could truly impress and help others for the better.

"Dude, god I feel like a total noob." the young man greeted, voice excited and filled with awe as he enthusiastically shook his hand a bit too hard with a bit more force than necessary.

After the handshake, Isaac managed to extract his hand from the enthusiastic young man- Henry Masterson.

"I mean, you're Isaac Sumdac." He went on, voice still filled with admiration. "You're the old guy that started the whole robot revolution thing. I grew up tinkering with your bots. And now I work for you too!" he giggled. "Too wild, huh?"

Isaac was honestly a bit.....overwhelmed with his enthusiasm and odd.... 'slang' as teens call it. But otherwise, he knew he had to keep this fair and professional.

"Oh, yes, well, thank you. I must say I've been hearing great things from my project managers about this whiz kid Henry Masterson. You have a new research and development idea?" Isaac asked.

"Oh yeah. It totally kicks." He said and walked over to unveil his magnum opus. "I call it......." Pausing for dramatic effect, he took the tarp off with gusto to reveal.....

The head of a robot.

            "The Headmaster unit!" Masterson announced proudly

Then the ground shook and the mechanic whirr of machinery joints filled the air. Isaac turned around and gasped in shock as he saw a war-bot make its way towards them.

Putting on a helmet that looked exactly like the one on his 'Headmaster unit', Masterson took off his lab coat and entered the head shaped piloted command unit/ battle station.

"Now, say you're in battle and your war-bot runs outta ammo." He explained. Then he activated the thrusters installed on each side of the unit and it flew up.

"Did you say war-bot?" Isaac asked, horrified and he daresay disgusted by the intentions of this interview.

The Headmaster unit flew over until it was directly above the war-bot and a laser shot out, cleanly slicing off the head of the war-bot

"You use the Headmaster unit to grab a new war-bot!" a crane appeared and ripped the war-bot's head off. Then it landed on top of it and secured itself firmly onto the war-bot's body.

"Wait! This part totally rocks!" he said, pressing the console now that he was in control of the war-bot's body including all its functions and weapons systems.

"Ownage! Total ownage!" he said, high on excitement and elevation of his masterpiece as he fired up the rocket fixed on the war-bot's back. "The enemy gets fragged by their own rocket!" he said with too much glee.