37.

Jessica

"So, pizza?" Hero asks me as I'm putting on one of his shirts.

"Can we get thin crust?" I smile at him.

"Fine," he groans, falling back on the bed

"Thank you" he sits back up, kissing me, then gets up heading towards the phone to order it.

"Thank you," he says, hanging up the phone and moving closer. "How long are you staying?"

I lean against him "a week," he wraps his arms around me.

"Can't you just stay till filming has finished?" he asks, moving my hair and kissing my neck.

"I wish, but Kristen has business stuff. She already pushed it back once. Trust me, you'll be tired of me by Friday," I laugh.

"Not possible. What's the story when it comes to you two?"

"My parents found her soon after the Bradley situation. My dad started traveling more for work, and my mom would go to see him on weekends. She came into my room one day and said I'm not giving up my life for you anymore, and I have been with Kristen ever since, so when she met Stella, I was more than happy to move to LA."

"Where are you originally from?"

"This is starting to feel like an interview, Tiffin," I laugh

"Hey, this is important information."

"If you say so," he kisses my neck again.

"It is to me."

"North Carolina, my grandmother still lives there. I miss her. She's the complete opposite of my mom."

"I'm sure your mom loves that." he laughs.

Then it hits me what if my mom tells my dad? What if he comes here? I feel my body tense.

"Hero, what if my dad comes here? What if—" it comes out rushed, and I shudder as he stops me.

"Baby, you're safe. Even if he tries, he won't take you. I'll make sure of it." I look up at him, "don't even think about saying it," he says, kissing me softly "don't say you don't deserve me."

"Room service"

****

"What about IT two?" I give Hero a look to say you better be joking he laughs as I take the remote from him, and he takes another bite of pizza.

"Oh god, please no," he says as my eyes and face light up.

"Please," I smile.

We've watched this like a thousand times. He gestures to the tv.

"It's significant 'cause we're eating pizza," I laugh, "and we've never watched it like in the same room, please, Tiffin," I pout at him.

He takes the remote from me, starting the movie Little Italy

"The things I watch because I love you." he jokes.