12.

Jessica

We lay there for a few more minutes then Hero asks me, "any plans for today?"

"Kristen said something about going to Stella's and using her pool, maybe going on her boat."

"Well, if it means seeing you in a swimsuit, I say yes," he smiles.

"You're not missing much," I shrug. "Plus, I don't do boats."

"Okay, one, that's not true, and two, why not?"

"Well, there's this movie called Titanic." Hero laughs.

"Jess, we won't be hitting any icebergs; trust me, I'll protect your body at all costs" he licks his lips. I sit up, straddling him.

"Oh really" I look down at him, and he reaches up, running his thumb across the outline of my lips before sitting up and kissing me.

I've kissed guys before, but none of them have kissed me the way Hero does. He's gentle yet forceful.

"Jess, I don't...." he starts pulling back, but I cut him off by kissing him again. I know what he's going to say, but I don't want to stop. He pulls back again.

"I don't want our first time to be like this; I want to take my time with you." Hero sees the disappointment on my face.

"It's okay," I say, moving off his lap and lying down with my back to him.

I know he means well, and he would never mean to hurt me, but I can't help but have doubts because I've heard this before. The excuses not to have sex with me and the lies guys tell me, it's like I'm damned either way. Hero rolls on his side, pulling me closer to him.

"I know you think I don't want you right now, but I promise I do" he wraps his arms around my waist, "do you want me to leave?"

"No" I turn to look at him.

"Good cause I wouldn't have anyway," he smiles.

God, I love his smile; that smile could light up an entire room, add his laugh, and you have one deadly combination.

"Jess," Kristen says from outside my door.

"Yeah?" she opens the door popping her head in.

"Are you two coming with me to Stella's?"

"Yes," Hero says quickly before I can answer, causing me to roll my eyes.

"Awesome!! I'll be back in twenty," she says, then shuts the door.

"Seriously, Tiffin?" I cover my face with my hands.

"It's going to be fun, you'll see" he pulls my hands from my face and then kisses me.

"And what are you going to do, swim naked?" I smile at the thought.

"I don't think Kristen or Stella wants to see that; I was going to go get my swim trunks and meet you there."

"Or we could just stay here, empty house, no one to interrupt us," I say, softly smirking at him, then start kissing his neck.

"Jess," his voice catches, and I smile against his skin repeating my actions.

"You're not playing fair," he swallows.

"Where is the fun in that?" I smile. He pulls away, taking my hands and holding them above me.

"I can play this game too," he says, leaning back down and kissing my neck, moving his free hand down my body as he starts to rub me through my pants. I let out a low moan trying to pull my hands from his grip, but he tightens his grip repeating his actions.

"Hero," I plead.

"Are you gonna go swimming?" he asks, continuing to tease me.

"Are you going to fuck me?" I challenge back, biting my lip.

"Such a dirty mouth." He leans down, kisses me, then says, "only if you behave." He lets go of my hands, getting off the bed to put his shoes on.

"You're leaving now? You suck, Tiffin" I throw my pillow at him.

"Text me the address," he laughs before walking out.

"I'm not wearing that," I point to the blue swimsuit

"Yes, you are," Kristen replies.

"What is this? "Tell Jessica what to do day"? First Hero, and now you," I say annoyingly. "I'm not even going in the pool," I cross my arms, "I mean, all of you look like models, and I'm just average, so no, I'll pass, thanks."

"Jess, you'll look fine, so what if you have an ass, thighs, and tits you have a Demi Lovato body type, and it works for her" I roll my eyes.

"Yeah, well, she's hot too, unlike me."

"Would you stop it? If I didn't think you could pull it off, I wouldn't have gotten it for you. You may as well wear it. I have a feeling Hero's going to try to get you in the pool anyways," she laughs.

"You're probably right, much to my regret," I groan, picking up the suit and heading toward the bathroom.