13.

Jessica

We get to Stella's house, and I text Hero Stella's address. He replies with, 'be there in fifteen.'

"Hey, Jess! Nice suit," Stella says.

"Thanks," I say nervously.

"I can't wait to see Hero's reaction," Kristen says excitedly.

"Can you chill, please" I snap at her and play with my fingers. I feel like I'm going to throw up or something I'm totally out of my element here. I don't even know why I agreed to this. "I'm sorry" I take a deep breath pulling at my braided hair.

"You'll thank me later, trust me," Kristen smiles. The doorbell rings and Stella gets up to get it.

"Hey Hero, I'm Stella"

"Hey, didn't you do work for Dolce and Gabbana too?" I hear Hero's voice say, and my stomach jumps slightly.

"Let the fun begin," Kristen nudges me.

"Yeah, I wasn't sure if you would know me since we haven't worked together," Stella says, coming back through the gate.

I know that Hero is close behind her, so I quickly look down, afraid of his reaction.

"I have heard of..." Hero's sentence stops making me look up; he's biting his lip.

"Hey, Hero, stop drooling on yourself," Kristen jokes, making him blush. He swallows, walking over to me, wearing black swim trunks and sunglasses.

"Too much?" I ask.

"No, I mean...damn, you look..." he licks his lips.

"You don't look too bad yourself I smile.

"Thanks, so you ready to get in?" He smiles.

"I'm good here; you don't want me hanging all over you, so go swim; I'll watch."

"No," he says, bending down.

"What?" I gape

"Well, you can either wrap your legs around me, or we can do this with you over my shoulder; either way, you're getting in," he smirks. I raise an eyebrow, slightly turned on.

"You wouldn't," I laugh a little.

"You wanna bet?" He picks me up like he's going to throw me over his shoulder, so I quickly wrap my legs around him, followed by my arms around his neck.

"Good choice," he says, walking towards the pool and down the steps keeping a firm grip on me.

"Told you so," Kristen coughs once we reach the water.

"Hey babe, I'm thirsty; wanna help me with the drinks?" Kristen says, getting up.

"You know where the drinks are" Stella looks at her, and Kristen gives her a look that makes her get up and follow her. Hero and I both laugh, and I unwrap my legs from Hero's waist.

"Put them back," he pouts.

"No"

"Yes," he starts to kiss my neck.

"Stop before they come back," I moan softly.

"I will when you put your legs back where they belong," he says against my neck.

I wrap my legs back around him, making him smile, and then kiss me. I sigh into his mouth, moving my hands from around his neck into his hair.

"No sex in my pool, guys," I hear Stella say, causing me to pull back.

"Sorry, it's his fault," I laugh.

"How is it my fault?" He smiles.

"Because I say so" I stick my tongue out at him.

"Don't do that unless you intend on using it," he says in my ear.

"Who got the dirty mouth now?"

"Maybe you're rubbing off on me."