The little boy frowned, suspicious and remained suspicious.

"Mother said we are not allowed to say.

"But you do know, don't you?

"Well..."

Pan smirked and lifted his head to lock eyes with the child.

"You can tell me. I am no stranger to this place. It is where I grew up.

"Then why do you hide?

"Because some people may not like to see me here. See, they think I'm scary.

"But you're a nice person. I'm not scared of you."he said bravely and Pan smirked, though the words were painful. It sounded an awful lot like something Olivia would say. He clenched his jaw and nodded.

"Good boy. Now, please, it's of an important matter.

"... Deivus lives in the house next to the healer's. Second house next to his."

Pan smiled triumphantly and nodded before standing up and leaving to meet this Deivus.
The house was simple and not very fancy. He stepped in and instantly felt the powerful magic hit him like a gust of wind. He inhaled and silently strode to the other room, locking the door in the process.

"What brings you here, Peter pan?"said an old shaky voice, due to the age. Pan froze and smirked.

"It's been a long time my friend.

"Indeed it has, though friend would not be the right term for this. What do you want?!"

Pan pulled off his hood with a dark look

"You still owe me laddie, remember? That trip off the island wasn't free. The price is not paid yet."

Deivus sighed and gritted his teeth.

"I am not a lost boy anymore Pan.

"No. But you were. And all of it was my doing. You would never have got off the island without my help. I wanted you away so you were, otherwise, trust me..."he paused and eyed him mockingly "you wouldn't be that old and crooked."

"I left because you killed my brother.

"Still mourning over that I see.

"Your lust for power and your cruelty will not save you Pan. Nothing can save you anyway. You're far too deep in your darkness and cruelty. There's no hope for you. I learnt that the day you killed your best lost boy, my brother! You slit his throat without a blink, just because he disobeyed on a small rule, and yes I do mourn about this. I want you to pay."

Pan rolled his eyes and smirked, walking around the room seeming rather amused.

"Well that's not a problem, Deivus. Because as you know, debts are always paid. Always. Unless you care not about your life. " his eyes paused on a family portrait .

"Nor the ones of your family. Four children is that right? And ten grandchildren, that is quite something. Would be quite a shame to lose one of them don't you think?"he smirked and Deivus paled.

"Yes I killed your brother. You see it wasn't just for the pixie dust, that was not the major problem."

Deivus eyed him bitterly
"It was because of her wasn't it? "

Pan looked out of the window with a dark smirk and remained in that position.

"She left too didn't she?"Deivus added pointily.

"She did. She discovered my plan. So I had to change the game.

"Where is she now?!"

"Oh she left quite some time ago. About a week after you did. She fled to the realm with no magic."