14

Palace

2100 hrs

Steve looked around at the assembled SEAL and Five-0 teams, they had a com-link set up with SEAL team 3 as they listened to Catherine talking to them from the Naval Operations centre at Pearl. She'd sent them the Satellite imagery a short while ago, along with the names of several of the hijackers.

"Coastguard sent over all the data and video the helo crew were able to get on the ship. I've ran some of the faces through Naval and civilian databases, and got a few hits. I've also managed to identify the weapons. They're ours." She told him.

Steve sucked in a breath reeling from the implications of those words. "How much went missing from them shipments, Cath."

"A lot. The Navy picked up on the missing weapons 12 months ago. Jamerson and Cooper went through the full inventories of all the shipments from the bases at Kabul and Kandahar, and cross referenced it with what was received at Pearl-Hickman, Coronado, and Norfolk. Those were the bases that received all shipments that was sent stateside. You saw what was taken on the last shipment, that was just a small portion of the total." Cath told him. "I haven't got the figures but, of the top of my head, 16 crates of M4, 1 crate os M16, 5 crates of HK M27, 4 crates of MP5, 2 crates of M24, 1 crate of M39, and 6 crates of MK12 SPRs. There were about 4 crates of RPGs various models."

"Jesus that's some serious fire power." Senior Chief "Bart" Simpson pointed out.

"How the hell did they get all that?" Lieutenant Commander Mick Storm asked.

"Classified." Steve said leaving no room for questions.

"I know all you Navy boys know exactly what Cath has just told you, but maybe someone can translate for the normal guys here." Danny said wanting an explanation.

"A lot of those weapons are what our Special forces units use Danny. SEALs, Rangers, Delta Force, Marine Recon, they also have some pretty high powered sniper rifles. Add in the RPGs, and Barrow's pretty much had enough weapons to start a small war. Question is were Hesse and Elizabeth Barrow the only ones receiving those weapons?" Steve told him.

"Yeah, here's the thing Steve. Those names I got from facial rec, they came from the British. Seems they're all former P.I.R.A." Cath told him.

Steve looked around the room, glancing at Danny. "I guess we have an answer on why that ship. Did they say if they'd had any demands?" Steve asked Catherine.

"No, they've received no communication yet. I've sent you everything that I collected on them but I didn't get a chance to run their entry points. Can you get Jerry on that and see if he can find anyone else they might have travelled with?" Cath asked.

"Chin's running through the data now and Jerry is on his way in, I'll get him on it as soon as he arrives. Cath, I need you to find out how many we're dealing with." He told her.

She blew out a breath. "Yeah, that's a little bit of a problem. They've got all the passengers and crew assembled in the lounge area. The amount of heat signatures is causing a lot of problems with the imagery. We're working on it, but it takes time." She explained.

"Keep working on it we can't attempt to go in till we know how many we're dealing with. Coastguard have dropped the blue prints of we'll work out possible entry points we need to know numbers." He told her.

"Working on it. Send me a copy of your entry points when you have them and I can cross reference them with imagery." She told him ending with. "Aloha."

"You know if we're dealing with Hesse's people this could just be a way to get to you and Catherine." Lou pointed out.

"That's what I'm thinking and why Catherine will be staying on base till this is over." Steve told him.