Bold Type Chapter 33

"That is a wrap!" Yelled they grey-haired photographer "Thank you, everyone, for your hard work, you can all go home" causing everyone to start packing up.

"Congratulations Hinata, hiring you was the best thing I ever did. Not once did I have to deal with any complications, you took the initiative to do what was needed. Keep this up and I see a promotion coming soon."

"Really? Thank you so much Kurenai, I promise I won't let you down!"

"I know you won't, just finish up what you need to do and head out, okay? I will see you next week after your trip."

Hinata bowed and was gleaming with joy but that soon faltered thinking about what is to occur on Saturday.

"told you that you were perfect for this job"

She turned around to see Naruto with a soft smile on his face.

She looked down "yeah, thank you for believing in me"

"That's what friends do for one another, right?"

"yeah friends," she says softly.

He saw the way she looked, how beautiful she looked because to him, she was breathtaking. To him she was the one and it scared him more letting her go than anything else in the world. He knew he had to say something because what he has with Hinata is something he could never recreate.

He stepped closer to her grabbing her hand "Look, Hinata, I-I know we talked about this but I don't want to be just friends with you."

Her lavender pearls widened from his sudden comment.

Naruto continued "Hinata, I-I love you"

"Naruto I-"

"Hinata" A white-haired man stood at the door with a look of annoyance.

"Oh, Toneri, you are early," the bluenette said with a fake smile quickly taking her hand away.

Naruto was confused 'why is he here for Hinata? Didn't she break their engagement off?'

The white-haired man walked towards the Hyuga quickly pulling her into his arms.

Naruto was boiling in anger on the inside seeing that man touch the woman he loves.

Toneri then turns his attention to Hinata "Darling, we must go or we will be late"

Just as he was trying to leave with Hinata, Naruto reached out grabbing her hand gently "Hinata wait"

"Don't touch my fiance!" Toneri yelled in anger.

"Fiance?" Naruto confused and quickly look at Hinata for an explanation.

Hinata could not make eye contact "I'm sorry Naruto"

Toneri smirks at the blonde's reaction of defeat "Come on dear, we have plans to meet with your father, so we can prepare for our engagement announcement at the gala this Saturday"

"Hinata! Wait you can't lea-"

"Naruto, stop," she looks at him with tears in her eyes "please"

They held eye contact till Toneri pulled Hinata quickly out of the studio. Naruto wanted so bad to fight but his heart was too broken.

.......................................................

Sakura awakes to a gush of cold air hitting her bear body she then quickly locates her phone to see that it was 6 am. She noticed several missed calls from Ino but then realized that she was naked... in an unfamiliar bed.

"Shit my head is killing me, where am I... ohhh." She then looked over to see an empty spot next to her "Where is Sasori?" suddenly she heard his voice out in the living room area.

Wrapping herself in his sheet she makes her way to the door to see who exactly he was talking to.

"So he was bluffing about marrying her sister." she heard Sasori say.

'is he talking about a movie?' Sakura thought.

"The Akatsuki does not pay me enough for this shit!"

'Wait he works for the Akatsuki?'

"I am telling yeah, the Hyugas won't see this coming from a mile away."

'What?!'

He continues "Once the oldest marries the Otsutsuki boy he will have access to the Hyuya fortune. Not only that, once we get ahold of Mr. Hyuga's personal taxes we will be able to set him up for fraud. When the word gets out that the CEO is under investigation by the Government then the board will have no choice but fire him. That leaves the new son-in-law to take over the position as the CEO. Once that happens the Akatsuki will have more money and power to take over the city."

Sakura is paralyzed in fear of what she just heard, she wanted to run so bad but her body wouldn't move.

"Once this whole wedding thing is over and all goes according to plan this will be the biggest payout yet." He laughs out loud. "Plus I got a nice little hottie out of it."

Her heart sank at the comment 'He used me and lied to me' she backed away from the door but accidentally trips on a shoe causing her to fall down.

"Shit" She heard him yell.

Sasori soon opened the door to find the pinkette on the floor next to the bed.

Sakura looks up at him with a tired and confused face. "Oh, Sasori, gosh I must have rolled off the bed in my sleep!" she laughs.

He smiles gently at her "clumsy"

She pouts "I know, could you help me up?" giving a seductive look and he fell for it. Sakura knew if he worked for the Akatsuki, he was dangerous. She has to play dumb for now till she can figure out her next move.

"Sakura, are you hungry?"

"Yeah, starving but let me get dressed real quickly okay?"

He winks and closes the door to give her privacy.

Sakura rushes to get dressed then calmly collects herself before exiting the room "you got this Sakura, you have faked it for years and this is no different."

Once out of the room she sees Sasori making breakfast. "Sasori, I am so sorry! One of the writers just called in a panic about this article she has due today. I have to go and help her I am so sorry babe!"

He raised an eyebrow "are you sure? can it not wait?"

"No, I am so sorry but just know" she moves in closer whispering in his ear "That was probably the best night I ever had, there will be more to come" she kisses his cheek and winks at him.

He smiles and his head got bigger.

"I will call you later" she smiles leaving his place.

Once safely out of ear reach Sakura pulled out and instantly calls Hinata. It rings and rings but she does not pick up "Damn it Hinata!" she pinches the bridge of her nose "Crap, I forget she never has service when she is at the estate."

Just then she got she had an incoming call "Ino what's going on?...... Okay calm down, I will be at work in about 30 minutes."