Bold Type Chapter 30

"There you two are! I have been looking everywhere for you both!" Ino yells as she walking into the fashion closet to see Hinata sitting on the sewing table hugging both her knees and Sakura laying on the floor with sunglasses on."

"Shhhhhh, Ino, you are so loud." The pinkette says in a raspy voice.

"Did you drink too much at the concert? Oh! How was your date?!"

"We didn't go, we ended up staying here and drank.... a lot."

The blonde sat on the ottoman. Hinata instantly looked up at her friend "Ino!"

Ino look at her friend confused "What?"

"Naruto and her had sex on it yesterday," Sakura says calmy not moving from her spot.   

The blonde jumped up quickly but then smiles at Hinata who has now buried her face in her knees. "Hinata you sly thing you!"

"Ugh! It just happened and we had been drinking so I don't know how to read into it. Then Tsunade walked in and now we have a meeting with HR. What if I get fired?"

"She won't fire you Hinata!" Ino yells "Honestly I think that is the stupidest rule, we are young and sexual beings!" The blonde quickly sits next to Hinata on the desk "but can I ask you one thing?"

Hinata looks up scared because no one ever knows what comes out of Ino's mouth.

"Was Naruto good?" she asked and even sakura popped her head up in curiosity.

Hinata turned a bright red only nodding her head.

Ino squealed in joy wanting to hear everything "wait, does that mean you.." Sakura even stood up to hear Hiantas comment to the question.

Hinata looked up at both her friends still red. "It was amazing, I didn't realize what I was missing"

"Well, that's going to be a nice change in my article," Sakura said with a smile on her face.

Hinata looked down at her phone and sees the time. "ugh! I have to go and meet with Tsunade, wish me some luck you two." she jumps down slowly making her way out of the room.

"Bye!" Ino yells before turning to her hungover friend. "wow, I should not have left early yesterday. soooo tell me everything with that cutie!"

Sakura rolls her eyes. "not much to tell, we drank, talked, kissed, and then got yelled at by Tsunade."

"Was he a good kisser?"

"Honestly, I don't remember that much. All I know is that I was so drunk Hinata quickly took me home and I crashed after that. Is it bad that the whole time I was with Sasori, I was thinking of Sasuke?" she looks up sadly at her friend.

"no," Ino says calmly. "But it's unfair to Sasori, I was hoping this guy would help you finally move on. "

Sakura looks down "yeah, so was I, maybe I just need more time. I don't know anymore."

"Just take it a day at a time Sakura, don't overthink it right now."

DING

Sakura looks down at her phone "Its Sasori" she looks to her friend for advice.

"What did he say?" Ino jumps down to look at the text message with Sakura.

"He wants to have dinner."

Ino looks at her confused friend "That is all on you, only you can make the choice."

"but Ino.." she pleads with the blonde who is now making her way out of the room.