Bold Type Chapter 23

"Sai is in jail right now!"

Ino then walks off in frustration.

"Wait ino!" Sakura yells "where are you going?"

"I don't know! I need to go to the jailhouse or get to a bail bondsman or ugh! I don't know he told me not to worry but how could I not I feel like I need to do something. Oh my gosh, this is why he didn't make it to lunch, I feel like such a selfish idiot!" Ino is short of breath as if having a panic attack almost. "who should I call- uh – what should I do?"

"Ino, there is nothing you can do for him, it's a weekend no one will be able to see him till Monday." Hinata voices.

"It is going to be okay!" Sakura says while Hinata nods her head in agreement.

"What if it's not! What if something happens and he is put into prison or worse?"

Hinata grabs her friends' hand "hey, Ino, this is not your fault!"

Ino quickly pulls away "Yes, it is! He was arrested for assaulting that guy, the guy who I picked a fight with. If I had just kept my mouth shut, then this wouldn't have happened! I need to fix this!"

"No, what you need to do is scream, let out all of your frustration out! Honestly, I think we all do" she looks over at Hinata with an apologetic look. "When I was a kid out in the country, I would hike up through the forest and just scream."
Ino was annoyed by the idea "That is a beautiful story, but we are not out in the country; we are literally in the middle of Konoha!" Soon a loud fire truck passes by and a guy coming out of the subway accidentally shoulder bumps Ino. "there is nowhere in this entire city where people aren't on top of you!" while pointing at the rude guy who was already gone "yeah excuse me sir! Thank you!" and she proceeds to run down the now almost empty subway tunnel with her friends not far behind.

Once on the platform, Ino screams "Shut up" at the roaring train.

"No, no, Ino this is perfect!" Sakura shots over the loud train as it is about to disappear in the distance. "We just found one place in Konoha where you can scream."

"Oh, my gosh Sakura. Please stop" Ino yells in frustration.

The blunette speaks up "hey, we are just trying to help."

"What are you going to do to help Hinata? You going to call your fiancé and see if he could fix the problem for me?"

"That is not fair to say Ino," Hinata says to her friend.

Ino knew what she said to her friends were out of line "I'm sorry, I know you two are just trying to help" she crosses her arm in the annoyance of the whole situation. "I don't know what to do."

"I do" Sakura slightly picks up the front of her red floor-length chiffon dress, slowly stepping closer to the yellow warning line. She then looks over her right shoulder where her green eyes connect with lavender ones and extend her hand out. The sad bluenett gently takes her friend's hand as the giant purple dress that makes a loud ruffling noise. The young women both look at the final member of their group while the sound of a train horn blares through the dark tunnel.

Ino has her arms folded giving her besties 'this is a dumb idea' look.

The Pinkett extends her left hand with pleading eyes.

The blonde rolls her blue orbs, smooths out the front of her rose gold column sleeveless dress and takes her friends hand into hers.

As the train approaches with the loud roaring of the tracks the three beautiful young women take in deep breaths and scream out their frustration. Everything they had been building up for the past few months and especially in the past three days. Love, regret, tension, and just the unknown of what to come next. It was exactly what they needed. What was at first them cry out in frustration ended in fits of laughter as they hung onto one another.

The next day

Hinata wakes up the sound of a phone ringing and notices it is Ino's laying next to her on the bed.

"Ino, wake up!" the tired blonde and pinkette both pop out from under the covers "Its Sai!" Ino snatches the phone out of her hand.
"Sai?"

"Hey, beautiful," he says back acting like he didn't even spend a night in jail.

She looks at her closest friends and sighs in relief "It is so good to hear your voice! Are you okay? How did you get out?"

Sai chuckles a little "I told you not to worry, I had everything under control"

"well, where are you? I want to see you!"

"Im sorry but I am about to leave town for the weekend to stock up on special art supplies that only this one vender has. I will be back on Monday and I promise we will make up that lunch date."

"I understand. Please call me later okay?"

"Will do Ino, bye" and he then disconnects the line.

"That was a good lie Sai, Root really did well to prepare you." A husky yet soft voice said. The man had long black hair and eyes to match.

"Thank you Itachi," Sai said with no emotion in his voice.

"Glad you finally took us up on the offer to join the Askaki, you will be a valued member. Now let us go over the mission details one last time".

________________________________________________________________________________

Hey everyone! Thank you to all my readers out there. I just wanted to say that this is the completed verson but do not worry! I descided to make a second book that will go more into deail of the mystery plots left in the first book! There will be lots of love, action and maybe death!

Please vote and let me know how I am doing so I know what to do better in the next book!