Bold Type Chapter 19

"Hey Hinata, are you busy?" Naruto said as he walked into the fashion closet where Hinata was trying or pick out her bosses' outfit.

"Oh Naruto, no what's going on?"

"I just wanted to say thank you for inviting me in for tea last night. I didn't mean to fall asleep" With a big smile on his face.

Hinata is always in awe by that smile of his and her checks turn light pink.

"Hinata...." He breaks her out of her thoughts.

She looks up to see that he is just inches away from her. He wraps his arms around her wait just to close the gap between them.

"Naruto?" with complete shock in her voice.

He quickly put his finger up indicating for her not to speak a word.

"Don't Hinata, your voice just makes my knees go weak."

He placed a loose strain of hair behind her ear causing electricity between them. "God, you are so beautiful" as he studies every part of her. Naruto then begins to tease the bluenette by leaning his face closer to hers. Till he felt her hand on his chest pushing him away just by an inch.

"Wait Naruto, we are at work!"

Before she could continue with her argument, he suddenly lifted her up onto the sewing table in a swift movement.

"I don't care, all I know is that there is something between us and I can't ignore it anymore."

"Naruto," she says softly as he continues to inch even closer.

"Hinata, I think I lov-"

"Hinata wake up!"

"Huh? Ino? Oh my gosh! Did I fall asleep?"

Ino begins to laugh "yes, but don't worry I saw Samui head upstairs to the rooftop venue to double-check on some stuff. But girl it is not like you to fall asleep at work!"

"I didn't get much sleep last night. What's going on?"

Ino wanted to tease her but notice she was a little frazzled and didn't want to push. "I was wondering if you were still working on the alterations for our dresses for the gala"

Hinata realized that was what she was doing before she fell asleep. "yes! I have your dress right over here for you." She picks up a floor-length rose gold column sleeveless dress with simple diamond beading around the waist. "It should now fit close to the skin and flair a little at the bottom but not as tight as a mermaid. I know how much you don't like mermaid dresses."

"Hinata you are a magic maker! I swear if you didn't go to business school you should have done fashion!" Ino yells in excitement as she places the dress over her body in the mirror to see what it would look like on her. "where are yours and Sakura's dresses? I want to see them!"

"Sakura's is back at the apartment. I have a lot of last minutes things to do for the event and only have time to get ready here" Hinata goes in and pulls out a lavender princess styled dress with sheer long sleeves and hundreds of small dark purple flowers to cover the whole bottom part.

"Hinata!" Ino grabs the sides of the dress to examine it more "This is going to make heads turn for sure!"

Hinata begins to panic a little "really? Should I take some of the flowers off?"

"No, it is a good thing! Sometimes you need to stand out from the crowd a little to show others how amazing you are. You made this dress and you should be proud!"

"WOW! Hinata, you made that dress! Gosh, you just keep on surprising me!"

The girls look over to see that it was Naruto. He walks closer to Hinata trying to examine the dress more. He then makes eye contact and smiling that smile of his. "You are so talented! What can you not do?"