Bold Type Chapter 25

"Sorry you have reached the voicemail bo-"

"Ugh!" Ino quickly hangs up looking down at her phone showing all the text messages she has sent Sai. "I haven't seen him since we had lunch last week. Is he just busy?" she quietly says to herself.

"What was that Ino?" Hinata says looking up from her sketchbook.

"Nothing. What are you drawing Hinata?" she sits next to her.

"Just doodling"

"those dresses are way too beautiful to be doodles Hinata!"

Hinata slams her sketchbook shut and give Ino a look to stop being noise.

The blonde put her hands up in defense "someone is a little grumpy"

"You guys!" Sakura comes running in "I have to do a 'best orgasm' piece."

"Oh, those are fun," Ino says.

"I can't write this" The pinkette whines.

Ino interjects again "Sure you can, just open a bottle of gin, chase it with nothing and then start typing".

"I had some really good Ideas but Tsunade didn't want to listen"

The blonde scoffed "You are mad because you have to write about Sasuke again. because let me be guessed he was your best?"

Sakura blushed "yeah, he is defiantly number one on my list."

"That doesn't surprise me," Ino said with a snarky tone.

Sakura was a little annoyed "And what about you Ino?"

"Gosh, I don't know. Guys can be such letdowns sometimes you have to train them just right but there have been a few experts," she smirked

Hinata scoffed softly thinking no one heard her.

Both girls look over at Hinata.

"And what about you?" Ino says.

Hinata truns red "well."

"Wait are you a virgin Hinata?" Sakura yells out

"shh! Don't yell" the embarrassed bluenette whispers. "No I am not but... I have never had a... you know"

"An orgasm?" Sakura states and Hinata just nods in agreement.

"Okay, you need to go see your gyno. She could try and rule out anything physiological." The blonde states.

"You think it could be something physiological?" the bluenette says with worry.

Ino rolled her eyes "No, I think you're very highly strung and probably have trouble getting out of your own head."

"you know I bet you are not the only one Hinata. I think I know how I am going to approach this column! Um, Hinata do you mind if I interview you? I promise I will leave you as anonymous."

"maybe later, Samui is making do an informative interview with Naruto"

"Oh, well you have fun Hinata" Ino yelled out seductively.

"Stop!" causing the bluenette to run out of the room.

Just then the front desk receptionist knocked on the door. "Ino, someone is up at the front waiting for you"

Sakura and Ino make a look at one another with curiosity. "Thanks, Niko!"

"I'll walk with you, I have lunch plans," Sakura says as they make there way out the room.

"Ohh, a hot date?"

"Yeah, I will tell my mom you said hi" Sakura laughs out loud.

As they get to the front Ino noticed that it was Sai. He is leaned over the receptionist's desk until he notices Ino.