Tomura Shigaraki × Reader: Love II

Começar do início

Your eyes fluttered awake, and your fingers touched the empty sheets next to you as you sighed. "Work...always work." You grumbled, suprised your son hadn't woken you up yet. Taking the rare opportunity, you got ready and dressed before walking out the door and heading to the kitchen.

You heard Hiroki laugh as you turned the corner, seeing him and his father sitting on the floor taking turns using their quirks. Tomura would destory something, reducing it to ash as the little boy touched it again and turned it back to the way it was. While Tomura's quirk was decay, Hiroki's power was the exact opposite....Creation.

He could make life, grow flowers in the palms of his hands and restore things back to the way they were. "Hiroki, don't strain yourself. If you can't do it, don't. There is plenty of time for you to learn." Tomura spoke to his son who was struggling to to-recreate a ball. "But I brought a bug back to life! Why can't I do a ball!" He huffed with a pout.

Tomura lifted his chin up so he could look in his eyes, "Don't be frustrated. You may need to save your strength for something later." You smiled watching them interact, Hiroki gasping as he noticed your presence. "Mama! Daddy said that Uncle Kuro is gonna take me for the weekend!"

You raised your eyebrows and looked at Tomura who sent you a smirk, "Oh are you now?" Hiroki nodded with exictement, almost falling over as he stood, barreling toward you. You gave him a hug as he slammed his body onto yours, "Did you have sugar? You are very energized..." Nodding quickly, your son shot you a gleaming smile and pointed back to his father who was now approaching you both.

"Daddy made me pancakes with chocolate chips! He promised to make me more tomorrow because they were soooooo good and they were like this big!" He formed an over exaggerated circle with his arms making you smile. "That's a lot of pancakes...where did it all go?"

"I ate it!" He said proudly, you gasping in return. "You?! No, you're too tiny to eat that much!" Tomura chuckled as you and the small boy bickered back and fourth. "Guess who's here!?" A female voice boomed as the front door slammed open. Hiroki gasped and ran to Toga, latching onto her leg. "God-momma Toga and Uncle Jin!"

Your little boy became absorbed in the pair, Tomura taking your knuckles in his hands and kissing them gently. "You look well rested....you're radiant." You blushed, placing a quick kiss on his lips and tucking his hair behind his ear. His face was healing, scars some what visible from the picking he had done years prior, but his skin was much softer.

"Thank you for taking him this morning. I enjoyed my sleep." He chuckled, holding your waist as he kissed your cheek, "I missed him and I wanted you to rest...two birds with one stone." You patted his chest, walking to the fridge and grabbing something to eat, Tomura sitting on a bar stool at the island across from you.

"So what's on your agenda today? Since we will have the whole weekend together I am assuming that I won't see you much today." You sat your bowl of cereal on the counter, leaning forward a bit as you waited for his reply. "Actually, even though it is still work, it is work that you must be present for my love."

You swallowed your bite of cereal and pointed the spoon at yourself, "Me? I don't know what I can do to influence anything but okay I guess." You shrugged taking another bite and watching as Tomura stood up and approached you, holding your waist from behind.

He placed a kiss on the shell of your ear, "You have complete influence over everything. If you wanted me to burn this place down I would and they all know that. Which is why I need you there." He kissed the tender skin, loving how your body pressed up against his perfectly. "Then I'll be there."

And you were.

Tomura held your hand has you both walked into the large meeting room that Hiroki had so proudly barged into yesterday. There were around 20 people standing behind their chairs waiting for you both to take your seats. At the head of the table, you were both sat next to eachother, chairs slightly bigger then the rest.