Saiki Siblings x Maze Runner

~Maze Runner x Saiki Kusuo + Saiki Kusuke~

Kusuo woke up to a hurtful bump on the head, and the whirring of technology and machinery, that was echoed through the darkroom, Kusuo didn't panic, nor did he scream out in help, he just has hidden in the corners, to delay whatever the crate was heading up to, which was a red ceiling that was lit up like a dirty and old street light.

Kusuo knew he wasn't alone either, as a groan came from the person next to him. "Brother?" the person called out, Kusuo didn't not know who was calling on him, the voice was familiar, and Kusuo had already hated that voice, it was annoying and too bright.

"Shut up," was Kusuo's response as he tried to remember what had happened or what he was doing here, but it's not like that helped or anything, as the only thing that was in his head, other than the annoying person's voice that had called him 'brother' and the sounds of machinery, was 'I am Kusuo' but that was it, no last name, no family members or past family names, it was just Kusuo, as well as the natural urge to say: "Kusuke...I swear this is all your fault,"

The boy in the box with him laughed and said "Possibly," with a likely shrug in the dark, "I can't remember." Kusuo was still in the corner, feeling a little overwhelmed by the voices he couldn't seem to track, as they spoke "It's taking a long shucking time for the new Greenie, and why so suddenly, didn't we just get a new one?" is what one voice was saying. Kusuo looked around but saw nothing other than the silhouette of his brother standing up, just as the crate stopped suddenly.

The Saiki's looked up as the crate began to open, letting in bright and unwanted sunlight.

"Hey brother," Kusuke said, "More people here," he laughed, while a bunch of teen boys looked down on him eyeing him.

Kusuo stood up on his feet, stumbling a little at the matter, and looked to Kusuke. "Aren't you a real genius?" he asked sarcastically, Kusuke only cracked a smile, and lifted up his hand to the boys.

"Mind helping us out here?" the eldest Saiki asked, as a few boys came down and helped the two brothers over the ledge, as the two brothers got up onto land. Kusuke but his hands over his head, Kusuo just wanted to rip the ponytail off his scalp.

"Not horrid, what do you think, little brother?" he asked, as the boys looked at Kusuo who wasn't happy about any of this.

"I'm getting out of here," he stepped back, only to swarmed with people speaking with closed lips, confusing him silently, Kusuo had backed up into another boy.

"Not on my watch, Greenie." he was tall and very muscular (Considering the fact Kusuo could only see muscle,) with the sudden man looming over him with dangerous thoughts, Kusuo re-took his step back, and spun on his heel.

Pushing his way through the crowd and running, boys whooped and clapped, but Kusuo didn't bother. Kusuo could also hear his brother calmly "And he calls me the 'genius'," But Kusuo also knew that his brother wasn't that close to him, and wondered why he could still hear him, it didn't sound like he was yelling or panting next to him.

Saiki though saw eyes with a dark gap between two of the walls, it was dark, a perfect exit point. Kusuo turned a little bit on his heel to change direction towards the exit. Soon the boy's cheering stopped, and told him to stop.

Saiki could also sense a few boys going to chase after him. One small and semi-limping boy began to cut the field, and would directly run into the pink-haired teen, Saiki sped up his pace, the small boy did too, and once the two got to a ninety-degree angle from each other, and Saiki closed his eyes waited to be toppled down by the dirty-blond haired boy, he didn't.

Saiki opened his eyes. As he felt himself hanging, looking around he was on the top of the wall, meters away and at a lot higher position than what Kusuo last remembered. Saiki saw the dirty-blond haired boy on the ground where Saiki once was.

Kusuo spotted Kusuke from the distance from his lemon blond (and very cuttable hair) as Kusuke seemed to know what this was about. Saiki wouldn't hear the all two dozen or so voices, but now he could only hear two, and they were running around.

Cutting himself from the vines. Kusuo toppled to the ground confused. His jeans that were once supposedly blue were now brown and dusty, Saiki didn't care though.

But he did care that it was turning dark, and he had nowhere to sleep. So Saiki took a spot near a pit and chose to fall asleep there. He'd have to deal with this maze thing in the morning.

~

Morning never came for Saiki but yelling and running sure did. Waking up to a spider on top of him was not the best way to wake up. Suddenly seeing the spider freaked him out, but it freaked him more out when the thing began to chase him with metallic claws was even worse.

Saiki not knowing the way out, began to climb the ivy-covered walls, the long-sleeved shirt he wore stopped him from being scratched, but when on top of the wall Saiki saw that he was a lot closer to the mainland than expected, but with the spider thing still following him. Saiki chose to risk punishment and head to the mainland.

His screams probably woke people up, as a tall black man with a short white dude, walked alongside each other with a few more men behind them, Kusuke being one of them.

Rolling his eyes instinctively, Saiki went to the wall that separated the maze to the mainland.

Saiki stupidly jumped off in fear of the spider but began to claw at the walls, the boys yelled, but Kusuo had a grip on the wall, that he thought was smooth, but was wrong as his fingers dug into the wall as it held him up from hitting the ground.

"You have to jump!" the African American boy said, he was likely 19 or so. Kusuo gave him a look at comedy.

"Brother, you have to! Trust me!" Kusuo spun to look at his brother, "When did you not trust me?" he asked brotherly.

"Every day!" was Kusuo's response, Kusuke groaned and rolled his eyes.

"You can't even remember!"

"You don't look that trustworthy to me!"

"I beg to differ."

"Well then start begging!" they bickered, the boys with the torch rolled their eyes.

"We can make you have a softer landing," the smaller boy said, that deal seemed good to both Saikis and the others.

"Fine," Saiki said, as the boys began to make a star shape, then telling him to jump. Kusuo did but when he let go he began to hurdle towards Kusuke, who likely saw this coming. As the younger brother knocked the blonde onto the ground.

"Baby brother, you suck."

Kusuo ignored the comment and looked to the group of boys who stood around, all had wide eyes on what Kusuo just did.

"The land was quite softer," he walked over Kusuke who muttered threats, "Thanks...I guess."